Lawsuit Against IMVU for Modifying Audio Items

tkennedy
by tkennedy · 77 posts
13 years ago in IMVU News
Posted 13 years ago
I fully support this. About time somebody did something.
Posted 13 years ago
Witcheze wrote:
Actually it's not gonna happening because, that might result in the shutting down of IMVUinc for copyright infringement (just say Imvu as sneaky aswell with the beta getaway for all this time already), and the money will goes to court and the concert instead.If each pro and contra wish to blame the middle point---maybe they can say the word to the developer of digital music distibution to make the access more into every entry level

Awesome xD then IMVUmafia will rule xD over everything and technically devlopers can't do anything about it IMVU limited all sound to 20 seconds beside's "Music Panel" wich everyone in not so fond of ..
Posted 13 years ago
if there is any progress please tell us ... because i was really affected by that
Posted 13 years ago
I fully support this. I have friends who got afftected and its unfair they spent their credits for nothing.
Good luck.

-- Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:02 pm --

I fully support this. I have friends who got afftected and its unfair they spent their credits for nothing.
Good luck.
Posted 13 years ago
very interesting I have never head about this thanks for leting me know :)
Posted 13 years ago
i cant begin to start off with how many creds ive wasted buying songs to later find out they have been cut down. its insane. any hope for getting some of my creds back?
Posted 13 years ago
courtneyclare wrote:
i cant begin to start off with how many creds ive wasted buying songs to later find out they have been cut down. its insane. any hope for getting some of my creds back?

How many do you think you lost?
I would contact the guy in the opening post.
Posted 13 years ago
I have about 4 hidden pages(28 items per page) of songs in my inventory that no longer work because of imvu not honoring what they advertise. I'm not sure how much that would be worth in cr turned $$ or if it would even be worth going to filing a suit over, but I'll look deeper into this tomorrow, too tired now. lol
Posted 13 years ago
MizfitBeats wrote:
I have about 4 hidden pages(28 items per page) of songs in my inventory that no longer work because of imvu not honoring what they advertise. I'm not sure how much that would be worth in cr turned $$ or if it would even be worth going to filing a suit over, but I'll look deeper into this tomorrow, too tired now. lol

At 25 pages, an avrage of 700 credits per song: [(25 * 28 * 700) / 1000] * $1 = $490
Posted 13 years ago
Hey there,

I had about 200 songs myself asn as other members did, i sent them a list with all the songs. Admittedly not all were baught after January 2011 but some were. I never got a response from them other than "Your query has bend finalised yada yada yada........................"

I do hope that they loose this suit just to wipe the smile off their faces..................................................♥