Selling credits.

Ejo Capo da
by Ejo Capo da · 19 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Where can i sell credits fast easy to my paypal .....
I was trying over and over to sell them but always something happens so i am kinda pissed >.>.
Even tho i am selling 100k for 37$ i cant find where to do it without ** ***** ***** ****** :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Posted 13 years ago
Firstmetaexchange ( although it is a pain in the butt,it works but you will have to wait for some crap no. of days to withdraw),IMVUX.com,IMVUCE (pays the most) and AnsheX are some of the ones that still work.
tried meta******* when i tried to deposit credits it said .. Not avilable in ur country ...***** **** ***
gonna check this other thing hope it works O_O
EDIT: .... same stuff with ur link don also cant send from my country ...>.>
:( :please: Help help
Posted 13 years ago
yea don you warned me not to sell to him so is he willing to buy credits from us now ?
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
yea don you warned me not to sell to him so is he willing to buy credits from us now ?

I had a talk with him and he seems safe.

will he accept credits that i get from imvubuzz?
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

I had a talk with him and he seems safe.

will he accept credits that i get from imvubuzz?

Maybe.
You would have to ask him over yahoo.
dont go off topic in off topic section >.> so it looks like there is nothing i can do with credits. Stupid bosnia! I heard they allow sending low amount of credit but didnt test it yet. Well i wanna re tell whole situation. I gonna send money i earn from this to unverified acc on paypal and use it for some testings. So i am desperate just wanna get some money to it i would sell 100 k for 35 dollar. So can anyone think of way i could do it. >.>