in and out
Posted 13 years ago
faster and deeper
Posted 13 years ago
the world ends . THE END

-- Mon May 30, 2011 10:07 am --

copied the full story so here it is
Jon's FANTASY

IMVU got fucked up their asses by a dildo with sharp spikes covered with chilli and with nachos impaled in heart by DeadLockInc with cum covered lipstick and pure cocaine mixed with weed. Liked by doggy who likes kittys . It hurt bad In the a$$ . Then, one day Jon went insane and kissed JB , raped his GF and h4c|<7d imvu then raped mods gave them herpies Jon became happy infected with herpies made Nikky orgasm , but she faked , Jon money shotted on hisown face became Ghost Rider in his dreams Jizzed on pants because his boyfriend was actually Nikky with a penis that was huge, was actually pussy with large spikes shaved by Jon .Jon is desperate to bang Nikky but he fails and he nails a rotten cat and it turned even more rotten than Mr. T's inflatable sex doll which then fornicated into my Dick . Honey came along and saw Jon . Then i puke on a girl . Who gets Horney . So she masturbates looking at Jon , jon has gun gun is loaded To shot her makes her hornier but he fucks the hell out of her butt . Day and Night , in and out , Up and Down ,harder and harder , faster and deeper..... the world ends
Posted 13 years ago
It's over so soon? D:

You did that because you wanted Mafia credits ._.'
Posted 13 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
It's over so soon? D:

You did that because you wanted Mafia credits ._.'

no i did it cause this topic was going way too perverted . if u want ill give u away all my credits idgaf about them
Posted 13 years ago
What's your problem? >.>
Posted 13 years ago
(I'm pissed off for no reason that's whats wrong . I'm just so pissed off today) Sheep can fly