Selling credits.

Ejo Capo da
by Ejo Capo da · 19 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
dont go off topic in off topic section >.> so it looks like there is nothing i can do with credits. Stupid bosnia! I heard they allow sending low amount of credit but didnt test it yet. Well i wanna re tell whole situation. I gonna send money i earn from this to unverified acc on paypal and use it for some testings. So i am desperate just wanna get some money to it i would sell 100 k for 35 dollar. So can anyone think of way i could do it. >.>

AnsheX buy all the time and give you 40$ for 100k but it will take few days if you are a new customer to them.
Posted 13 years ago
dont go off topic in off topic section >.> so it looks like there is nothing i can do with credits. Stupid bosnia! I heard they allow sending low amount of credit but didnt test it yet. Well i wanna re tell whole situation. I gonna send money i earn from this to unverified acc on paypal and use it for some testings. So i am desperate just wanna get some money to it i would sell 100 k for 35 dollar. So can anyone think of way i could do it. >.>

Send a PM to IMVed.
They sell to a pretty nice guy.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
JonXRulz wrote:

AnsheX buy all the time and give you 40$ for 100k but it will take few days if you are a new customer to them.

<.< cant send credits to them cos gifting is on avaialbe in my country ....
Posted 13 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:

<.< cant send credits to them cos gifting is on avaialbe in my country ....

Did you try changing your account's country?
Pmed Imved he say he dont buy credits...
Changed country shows same first was USA hawai and now my real one >.>
I am going to submit ticket >.>
Will they check me up or what yesterday i deleted everything from my home page o.o
:please: O.o
o.o They told me i can suck there ****s >.>
So i am screwed in anyway.
Wonder could someone else do it for me, or i got to change country >.> will try with some friends from asia america ect :please:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting IMVU!

I understand your concern. I would love to help you. However, there is no way for us to override the system.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

Haydee"

http://avatars.imvu.com/haydee :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Both of them are staff haydee but whatever i dont care i will try over my friend to do it if my acc is blocked then **** it all i will sell whole acc.