Poll

Pirates Vs Ninjas

Pirates 33%
33%
Ninjas 67%
67%
Posted 13 years ago
I read this on a blogging site:

"The majority of the greatest discoveries of all time, such as penicillin, Uzbekistan, colour television and White Ace cider to name but a few, were made by pirates. Noteworthy examples include the wheel (Captain Nigel 'Hook' Jameson, 1754 AD during a raid on a French schooner), gravel (Admiral Blackswan Crikey, 1877 AD, whilst inventing monks), history (Skull 'Dagger' Nielsen, 1066 AD, whilst adapting the works of Goethe (also a pirate) to an open-air performance for minks), central heating (Luke 'One-Leg' Lohan III, 1996 AD, whilst asleep) and cuff links (Jean-Jean Pierre Elroy, 1903 BC, merely days prior to completing the first circumnavigation of Margate). Perhaps the most famous of all pirate discoveries was that of the infamous Abraham Lead (generally considered the father of art nouveau (source needed)), who in 1233 invented the concept of the peninsula. Ninjas ain't discovered shit. Landlubbing bastards."

In addition, Yoda is a supporter of pirates. Heck, he's one of the best damn pirates out there and he can knock any wimpy ass ninja flat on their asses. Enough said ^^

Posted 13 years ago
Nyoko Reira wrote:
I read this on a blogging site:

"The majority of the greatest discoveries of all time, such as penicillin, Uzbekistan, colour television and White Ace cider to name but a few, were made by pirates. Noteworthy examples include the wheel (Captain Nigel 'Hook' Jameson, 1754 AD during a raid on a French schooner), gravel (Admiral Blackswan Crikey, 1877 AD, whilst inventing monks), history (Skull 'Dagger' Nielsen, 1066 AD, whilst adapting the works of Goethe (also a pirate) to an open-air performance for minks), central heating (Luke 'One-Leg' Lohan III, 1996 AD, whilst asleep) and cuff links (Jean-Jean Pierre Elroy, 1903 BC, merely days prior to completing the first circumnavigation of Margate). Perhaps the most famous of all pirate discoveries was that of the infamous Abraham Lead (generally considered the father of art nouveau (source needed)), who in 1233 invented the concept of the peninsula. Ninjas ain't discovered shit. Landlubbing bastards."

In addition, Yoda is a supporter of pirates. Heck, he's one of the best damn pirates out there and he can knock any wimpy ass ninja flat on their asses. Enough said ^^

(Everything from all knowing wikipedia)
First, "The discovery of penicillin is attributed to Scottish scientist and Nobel laureate Alexander Fleming in 1928." He had nothing to do with pirates.
Second Uzbekistan is a country.
Third, color television? wtf....
Fourth, Wtf again cider is not a great discovery and its from Britain.
Fifth, "Evidence of wheeled vehicles appears from the mid 4th millennium BCE, near-simultaneously in Mesopotamia, the Northern Caucasus (Maykop culture) and Central Europe, so that the question of which culture originally invented the wheeled vehicle remains unresolved and under debate."
Sixth, Gravel? you mean like rocks? wtf xD
Seventh, HISTORY!? your trying to tell me that none thought about what had happened in the history before some pirate thought of it?
Eight, "Some buildings in the Roman Empire used central heating systems, conducting air heated by furnaces through empty spaces under the floors and out of pipes in the walls"
Ninth, How is cluff link a major invention?
Tenth,"A peninsula (Latin: paenīnsula, "paene-": almost + "īnsula": island; also called a byland or biland) is a piece of land that is surrounded by water but connected to mainland." big deal?...

Also there's no proof of Yoda being on the side of the pirates, he has a light straight sword and he moves like a ninja anyways.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Random wrote:
(Everything from all knowing wikipedia)
First, "The discovery of penicillin is attributed to Scottish scientist and Nobel laureate Alexander Fleming in 1928." He had nothing to do with pirates.
Second Uzbekistan is a country.
Third, color television? wtf....
Fourth, Wtf again cider is not a great discovery and its from Britain.
Fifth, "Evidence of wheeled vehicles appears from the mid 4th millennium BCE, near-simultaneously in Mesopotamia, the Northern Caucasus (Maykop culture) and Central Europe, so that the question of which culture originally invented the wheeled vehicle remains unresolved and under debate."
Sixth, Gravel? you mean like rocks? wtf xD
Seventh, HISTORY!? your trying to tell me that none thought about what had happened in the history before some pirate thought of it?
Eight, "Some buildings in the Roman Empire used central heating systems, conducting air heated by furnaces through empty spaces under the floors and out of pipes in the walls"
Ninth, How is cluff link a major invention?
Tenth,"A peninsula (Latin: paenīnsula, "paene-": almost + "īnsula": island; also called a byland or biland) is a piece of land that is surrounded by water but connected to mainland." big deal?...

Also there's no proof of Yoda being on the side of the pirates, he has a light straight sword and he moves like a ninja anyways.

False. Everything Nyoko Reira said is true.
You are just jealous because you are a ninja.
Posted 13 years ago
No, everything Nyoko Reira said is complete bs and against the knowledge of the all knowing wikipedia.
Posted 13 years ago
i vote for pirates hehe x3 . i always liked pirates and pirate movies like "simbad and the 7 seas" , and pirates of the caribean . simply because jack sparrow is hot xD
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von agrees with me, I have nothing else to add ^^

Oh, except for the fact that any person worth their two cents knows that Wikipedia tho at times helpful is a shit place to go to for exact and accurate references.
Posted 13 years ago
Wikipedia is actually really accurate and only the references are from wikipedia i already knew the founder of penicilin, Uzbekistan being an country near russia, cider coming from britain, pirates never even saw a none color tv, pirates did not make the wheel what would they have used it for anyways... All pirates came up with were stuff that help you sail on seas. History is not an invention at least not a pirate one and romans were the ones that came up with central heating, sever system and some water lines...
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Random wrote:
Wikipedia is actually really accurate and only the references are from wikipedia i already knew the founder of penicilin, Uzbekistan being an country near russia, cider coming from britain, pirates never even saw a none color tv, pirates did not make the wheel what would they have used it for anyways... All pirates came up with were stuff that help you sail on seas. History is not an invention at least not a pirate one and romans were the ones that came up with central heating, sever system and some water lines...

Correction, the only all knowing oracle on the Internet is google, and here are google's statistics on pirates and ninjas: http://www.google.com/trends?q=pirates%2C+ninjas
Posted 13 years ago
i like ninjass :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Random wrote:

Correction, the only all knowing oracle on the Internet is google, and here are google's statistics on pirates and ninjas: http://www.google.com/trends?q=pirates%2C+ninjas

Its been awhile but lets continue. Just because more people google pirates doesn't mean their better? And it might just mean that pirate fans are stupid so they need info about pirates. The ones that like ninjas don't always go to google when they don't know something which happens more rarely.

Ninjas own pirates asses. xD