**The Hat Game**

Nyoko Reira
by Nyoko Reira · 5 posts
13 years ago in Social Games
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Okay, so I thought I would add another game here. As far as I remember such game doesn't already exist in Social Games forum ^^

The rules are simple.. Just take the Hat from the person above you and use your imagination to do something with it. Posts can be short or long and elaborate!

Example:

PERSON 1 - Takes off the Hat and places it on his chest as he lays down for a nap in the afternoon sun.

PERSON 2 - Approaches PERSON 1 and steals the hat, making a run for it.

Easy yes? I'll start.

-fills hat with lots of candy and sits under a tree, eating whilst reading Paradise Lost-
Posted 13 years ago
-Takes the hat from the toaster getting my fingers burnd but suddenly the hat burns aswell in a cool rainbow fire, tilting my head a bit as I stick my tongue out tasting the rainbow fire, squeaking of joy eating the hat a bit, then realized I was too high I burned my tongue yelping and flailing from the pain and jumps into the ocean with the hat putting it on my head floating on the Ocean drinking a beer as the sharks are fanning me- (Buhaha)
Posted 11 years ago
I pick up the hat from Kitten not realizing it has a small stain on the side. After getting I left the hat in the car and the next morning when I got in my car to goto work I noticed a real bad smell coming from the back seat. Realizing it was the hat I quickly placed it my trunk where lies waiting for the next person
Posted 11 years ago
While Daxx is at work, I jimmy his trunk open and take the hat. I tuck it under my arm and head down the street to the bus stop, where I sit to wait for the bus...the hat placed on the bench beside me.