Hello...Again

F.A.T.E.
by F.A.T.E. · 4 posts
13 years ago in Introductions
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Hello again everyone, not sure what went down exactly but it ended up with me being locked out of my accout, SO here I am again, allow me to reintroduce myself my name is [ REMOVED ]

Hi everyone...not really sure what to say...I'm guessing this is the part where I tell you about myself, but that wouldn't be very anonymous now would it? Soooo...yeeeeah....

I joined a while ago and really didn't know what to expect so I went inactive, but something told me to come back so I decided to give it a second try. Still don't know what to expect but whatever it is I'm looking forward to it.

Likes: roleplaying, noobs, zombie flicks, chocolate chip cookies, scammers(they're fun to toy with when bored) credits, brown nosers, legos

Dislikes: depressing convos(unless it's about how you wouldn't survive in a zombie flick), small people in big clothes, big people in small clothes, medium sized people in medium clothes, coconut flakes, k'nex

I wanted a name change either way and seeing as I didn't use my actual email to sign up in the first place, things kinda worked out. Only thing I'm missing are those 5 posts I worked so hard to achieve :(
Posted 12 years ago
Welcome again she is all over the place lol