Dummy Registered Name Account

Transcribe
by Transcribe · 15 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Okay, I'm not begging. I'm asking, does anyone have a dummy account that can be a creator. My account has it's Creating banned, 'Cause I couldn't pay the -Credit fee that I had. I mean, If you need something done, I'll do it.

~Spring
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
Okay, I'm not begging. I'm asking, does anyone have a dummy account that can be a creator. My account has it's Creating banned, 'Cause I couldn't pay the -Credit fee that I had. I mean, If you need something done, I'll do it.

~Spring

Make a new IMVU account and PM me the account name / password.
I have a little experiment that I have always wanted to try.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:

~Spring

i have a account that can be a creator . it was bought before they started limiting the 99 cent offer . i could send you the account name and password but i would require payment unless we talk this out and i might give it for free
Don, I'll pm you the second I make it.

and I'm going to put my actual name and location, therefore I'm trusting you with it.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:

and I'm going to put my actual name and location, therefore I'm trusting you with it.

This may or may not work.
I am going to try a little h4c|< that I have never tried before, but I have dreamed about it...and the logic works out in my head. :wink:

We will see if old Don can not work a little magic.
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
//.Spring wrote:

I am going to try a little h4(k that I have never tried before, but I have dreamed about it...and the logic works out in my head. :wink:

Everything sounds better in our heads. Then when it comes out its all blehhh. But if this works, do I need to pay you?
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
//.Spring wrote:

I am going to try a little h4(k that I have never tried before, but I have dreamed about it...and the logic works out in my head. :wink:

Everything sounds better in our heads. Then when it comes out its all blehhh. But if this works, do I need to pay you?

This little experiment is only costing me 50 cents, but I will pay for it. No worries.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
//.Spring wrote:

This might be out of topic but i find your picture highly inapropriate to the female community . Seeing such a pic i couldn't hold my thoughts back , that picture makes you look easy .
Nikky Maxim wrote:
//.Spring wrote:

This might be out of topic but i find your picture highly inapropriate to the female community . Seeing such a pic i couldn't hold my thoughts back , that picture makes you look easy .

1. This picture isn't even me. 2. I'm Male. 3. If you wish for me to take it down I will.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
//.Spring wrote:

1. This picture isn't even me. 2. I'm Male. 3. If you wish for me to take it down I will.

and that makes it even worse that you are using a picture of a girl that u dont know .....