Help Tickets Win

Transcribe
by Transcribe · 3 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I'm so happy, a while ago I got my Creator permissions taken and I had applied a help ticket saying I'd pay them the credits I owed and they still took it. But today. Thank god. I got my permissions back! I payed the 75k I owed and got them back!!! Lol I'm already starting to try and create again. LOL!

Help Tickets are like Charlie Sheen THEY JUST KEEP ON WINNING!
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
I'm so happy, a while ago I got my Creator permissions taken and I had applied a help ticket saying I'd pay them the credits I owed and they still took it. But today. Thank god. I got my permissions back! I payed the 75k I owed and got them back!!! Lol I'm already starting to try and create again. LOL!

How the heck did you ever end up owing them 75k?
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
//.Spring wrote:

How the heck did you ever end up owing them 75k?

might be from refunds or something like that. My help ticket got the same answer over and over no matter how many times i gave them the pictures eh i closed them so its bye bye to my old account