If i were..

iLLu
by iLLu · 232 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 13 years ago
If I were a guy I would ask someone to Milk the Prostate to see if it really feels that good ^^
Posted 13 years ago
If I was someone else for a day, Id shag as many people as possible. :3
Posted 13 years ago
If I were a guy I would kick myself in the nuts (not so hard) to see if it really hurts under the belt. o.O and put my shiz in a girl's funbox making her calling my name :awesome33:

"Ohh Yeah you're rather a Lion than a Kitten -mews bumping her on the wall-" @w@ "take this, and that and this and.. ._. e.o e.e... BOOOOOM!"

>.>
<.<

...Nevermind.
Posted 13 years ago
xKitten wrote:
If I were a guy I would kick myself in the nuts (not so hard) to see if it really hurts under the belt. o.O and put my shiz in a girl's funbox making her calling my name :awesome33:

"Ohh Yeah you're rather a Lion than a Kitten -mews bumping her on the wall-" @w@ "take this, and that and this and.. ._. e.o e.e... BOOOOOM!"

>.>
<.<

...Nevermind.

hehehehehehehhehehehehehe. You win, CONSTANTLY. You're like a silly troll.

If I never ran outta money, I would give DVFC Gifts of women and monies and....and...and...Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn! DISTRACTION

and i'd make myself batman with special stuffs...heheheh
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
xKitten wrote:

>.>
<.<

...Nevermind.

hehehehehehehhehehehehehe. You win, CONSTANTLY. You're like a silly troll.

If I never ran outta money, I would give DVFC Gifts of women and monies and....and...and...Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn! DISTRACTION

and i'd make myself batman with special stuffs...heheheh

-Snikers getting a double medal- C:
Posted 13 years ago
if i were crack, i'd kill
Posted 11 years ago
If I were a car, I'd be a Viper.