Chatrooms

Dehumanizer
by Dehumanizer · 20 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Random wrote:
But then if your dummy gets h4c|<7d your main can be booted again :shock:

Don't think accounts get h4c|<7d that often and people are interested in hacking a noob dummy account :P
Posted 13 years ago
But if they wanna just boot the main account :shock:
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I think we are all missing something here.

If we had a time machine...we could go back in time, before the IMVU inc engineers passed the room owner parameter.... :roll:

and put this code

if(boot==true)
{
if(user==Jon)
{
cout<<"You just got pwned by Jon "<<user who attempted to boot Jon<<" :P ";
}
user= user who attempted to boot Jon;
boot user;
}
Posted 13 years ago
D.M wrote:
Dehumanizer wrote:
Is there a way to prevent yourself from getting kicked/banned from a public chat?

Open your own public room.

Absolute genius!
Way to think out of the box DM.

Heck, you can even open a public room with a dummy account and make your main account a mod.

JonXRulz wrote:
I think we are all missing something here.

If we had a time machine...we could go back in time, before the IMVU inc engineers passed the room owner parameter.... :roll:

and put this code

if(boot==true)
{
if(user==Jon)
{
cout<<"You just got pwned by Jon "<<user who attempted to boot Jon<<" :P ";
}
user= user who attempted to boot Jon;
boot user;
}

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!These posts so made me laugh!

I was thinking that it would be nice not giving others the ability to boot you but wouldn't that be dangerous for the account?
If there would be a way not to get booted from a room no matter what wouldn't the person think it's "weird" and report it?

But there isn't a way so I'm wondering why am I losing 5 mins of my life typing this?
Oh well -.-''
Posted 13 years ago
Couldn't you just come back in with a different account?

Does it ban you via user name or ip address?
Posted 13 years ago
F.A.T.E. wrote:
Couldn't you just come back in with a different account?

Does it ban you via user name or ip address?

IMVU users can't IP ban.
They can just ban the accounts :)
Posted 13 years ago
Dehumanizer wrote:

On which website?

IMVU.

There are products on IMVU that turn your avatar invisible and sink your avatar 50 feet below the floor. They do not make it impossible to ban you, but they certainly make it harder. Along with that, if you are being banned for music, a name change always helps. For some reason, names changes do not take effect in the music player, so it takes a while before most people will realize that it is you.

Actually that makes no difference now. It did before. But ever since version 440, you can now click on their avatar card, click safety, boot. Simple as that. They don't even need to find you 50 feet below. Just be nice to them or open your own room.
Posted 13 years ago
Error 404 wrote:
Dehumanizer wrote:

IMVU.

There are products on IMVU that turn your avatar invisible and sink your avatar 50 feet below the floor. They do not make it impossible to ban you, but they certainly make it harder. Along with that, if you are being banned for music, a name change always helps. For some reason, names changes do not take effect in the music player, so it takes a while before most people will realize that it is you.

Actually that makes no difference now. It did before. But ever since version 440, you can now click on their avatar card, click safety, boot. Simple as that. They don't even need to find you 50 feet below. Just be nice to them or open your own room.

Yeah...if they are not a noob and can find your avi card. Overall, it still helps in some cases. You still see users complaining about it on the IMVU forums.
Posted 11 years ago
Follow their rules on their room description, try not to park/afk. And if it's a Lesbian/Gay room only then that should give you a hint.