The Conversations Of Noobs

Transcribe
by Transcribe · 16 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
But how can we know if they are or are not a member of the TIM ? That's why i'm asking if it's allowed to use names of other people that we don't know. Even if it's a noob it still might be a non active member of our family.

You really take things too seriously, dontchu? xD
Posted 13 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
But how can we know if they are or are not a member of the TIM ? That's why i'm asking if it's allowed to use names of other people that we don't know. Even if it's a noob it still might be a non active member of our family.

You really take things too seriously, dontchu? xD

I follow the rules :P . And yes i do take the rules seriously , mister .
Posted 13 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
I think we are not supposed to use avatar names of a T.I.M member because I've seen many chatlogs around here lol.

Correct.
IMVU inc is not going to ban random people mentioned in chat logs who may or may not be members of our family.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
I think we are not supposed to use avatar names of a T.I.M member because I've seen many chatlogs around here lol.

Correct.
IMVU inc is not going to ban random people mentioned in chat logs who may or may not be members of our family.

So what you're saying is that this isn't against T.I.M Rules so it can be posted?
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:

Correct.

So what you're saying is that this isn't against T.I.M Rules so it can be posted?

Correct.
Posted 11 years ago
Noob conversations are one of the reasons I get on IMVU. It never gets old lol.