Want to Help?

Error 404
by Error 404 · 32 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
No, it was half scamming half hacking, data stolen through a scam, data that can be used to falsify an account session...getting you into the account through trap doors.

Error, what the hell did those people do to deserve that? Not only did you attack a 14 year old boy, but his lover as well. Your IP is only a 30 min drive from one of our older members who was banned for similar actions, a person who you have already claimed to be a student of. Those people may not have been family members, but they were in love and love is one of our three family values. We may not have an official rule against hacking people outside of the family, but we are certainly not going to support hacking innocent civilians.

You might not get in trouble for this, but our trust in you has gone down to nothing. Personally, I am extremely disappointed that you would stoop down to such a level. You could have become a beloved member of this family. :cry:
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
No, it was half scamming half h4(k1n9, data plundered through a scam, data that can be used to falsify an account session...getting you into the account through trap doors.

Error, what the hell did those people do to deserve that? Not only did you attack a 14 year old boy, but his lover as well. Your IP is only a 30 min drive from one of our older members who was banned for similar actions, a person who you have already claimed to be a student of. Those people may not have been family members, but they were in love and love is one of our three family values. We may not have an official rule against h4(k1n9 people outside of the family, but we are certainly not going to support h4(k1n9 innocent civilians.

You might not get in trouble for this, but our trust in you has gone down to nothing. Personally, I am extremely disappointed that you would stoop down to such a level. You could have become a beloved member of this family. :cry:

No lol! He was not 14. He calls himself a h4c|<7r. He says he can h4c|< anyone and also other things. I just did that to teach him a lesson. Yes I am a student but I want to learn more. He is not 14 at all. Lol
Posted 13 years ago
Normally I wouldn't condone to such a thing, but judging from the insults addressed to Error... I doubt he ruined his life in any way. I'd say that guy had it coming.
Posted 13 years ago
C-Digg wrote:
Normally I wouldn't condone to such a thing, but judging from the insults addressed to Error... I doubt he ruined his life in any way. I'd say that guy had it coming.

Perhaps. I do not have all of the information, so I guess I should not judge.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
C-Digg wrote:

Well he is 23. Has AP etc. He told me he can get any IPS and can h4c|< any IMVU account. Then he threatened me and said I cannot do anything. So well he had it coming.
Posted 13 years ago
Error 404 wrote:
C-Digg wrote:

Well he is 23. Has AP etc. He told me he can get any IPS and can h4(k any IMVU account. Then he threatened me and said I cannot do anything. So well he had it coming.

Bravo! I am glad you did it to him, I hope he cried and cut himself over it and bled out and died.
Posted 13 years ago
No, it was half scamming half h4(k1n9, data plundered through a scam, data that can be used to falsify an account session...getting you into the account through trap doors.

Error, what the hell did those people do to deserve that? Not only did you attack a 14 year old boy, but his lover as well. Your IP is only a 30 min drive from one of our older members who was banned for similar actions, a person who you have already claimed to be a student of. Those people may not have been family members, but they were in love and love is one of our three family values. We may not have an official rule against h4(k1n9 people outside of the family, but we are certainly not going to support h4(k1n9 innocent civilians.

Somebody's sure been leaking stuffs from the vault.Well atleast after the person got banned.
Posted 13 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
Somebody's sure been leaking stuffs from the vault.Well atleast after the person got banned.

What do you mean? What makes you think someone is leaking information?
Posted 13 years ago
D.M wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:

What do you mean? What makes you think someone is leaking information?

Ghoku taught Error404 a few tricks, and Error404 had the skype logs to prove it.
He did not get taught much though, just some data sniffing, tracking, and the location of a trapdoor; from what I can tell. Along with some of Ghoku's false payment tricks / customer service scams for getting free stuff.