Want to Help?

Error 404
by Error 404 · 32 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
D.M wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
Somebody's sure been leaking stuffs from the vault.Well atleast after the person got banned.

What do you mean? What makes you think someone is leaking information?

Ghoku taught Error404 a few tricks, and Error404 had the skype logs to prove it.

I see.
Posted 13 years ago
D.M wrote:
D.M wrote:

What do you mean? What makes you think someone is leaking information?

Ghoku taught Error404 a few tricks, and Error404 had the skype logs to prove it.

I see.

Ohsnap, leakage! Btw, how do you get into the vault? Just wondering...I'm guessing it's like the higher ups in the family and the Mad Scientists..
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Yea he did teach me few tricks. But when I asked more he refused and linked me this site and told me to be active and help the community to learn more about it. So here I am.
Posted 13 years ago
Error 404 wrote:
Yea he did teach me few tricks. But when I asked more he refused and linked me this site and told me to be active and help the community to learn more about it. So here I am.

But, your profile says, "How I found The IMVU Mafias: Google".
Error 404 wrote:

Yea cause it was a necessity so I just typed google.
Posted 13 years ago
Error 404 wrote:
Error 404 wrote:

Considering the way most people feel about him here, it's probably a good thing you didn't put him down as your referrer.
D.M wrote:
Error 404 wrote:

Considering the way most people feel about him here, it's probably a good thing you didn't put him down as your referrer.

Oh I did not know.
Posted 13 years ago
Yeah, I am kind of surprised Ghoku taught him data sniffing. Ghoku sucked ass at that. Last I had heard from Ghoku, he had uninstalled all data sniffing programs from his computer and refused to touch them because he could never figure them out.
Yeah, I am kind of surprised Ghoku taught him data sniffing. Ghoku sucked ass at that. Last I had heard from Ghoku, he had uninstalled all data sniffing programs from his computer and refused to touch them because he could never figure them out.

Yea I remember him asking me about data sniffing 2 weeks ago. I had no idea so I could not. But when I asked him how he learned what he taught me, he said Hackforums.
Posted 13 years ago
Thought he got banned from HF or something.