Which is it Imvu?

DataMine
by DataMine · 13 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Random wrote:
Do the developers get any kind of payment if their products are used in a outfit?

Yes developers get the full payment and the ones that made the outfit only get 100 credits for each sale and it costs them 500 to submit them i think and also only bundables can be used to sell outfits.

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 pm --

also please note that if the outfit has one item that cant be in a bundle you wont be able to sell the outfit which is bull in my opinion
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
I think they mean a difference like Products as in stickers are profile-wise and outfits are client.

You're dumb.

Bottom line: Don't make anything at all on IMVU cause its a damn 3D thing costing you and your customer REAL money and REAL time and REAL energy. IMVU is sooo not worth anything. Just a bunch of lying little thieves.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don Sam Stormrage wrote:
//.Spring wrote:
I think they mean a difference like Products as in stickers are profile-wise and outfits are client.

You're dumb.

Don't listen to him Spring, he's drunk.

Don Sam Stormrage wrote:
Bottom line: Don't make anything at all on IMVU cause its a damn 3D thing costing you and your customer REAL money and REAL time and REAL energy. IMVU is sooo not worth anything. Just a bunch of lying little thieves.

This has some truth in it.