Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 19 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Maxinne wrote:
awww *pats* dont know much about anime dub sites, veoh has some vidz i think

I tend to get most of my dubs here: http://www.justdubs.net/

mhhmm i'm a hardcore subber, but this site looks good for manga release info. thanks for sharin :3
Posted 13 years ago
I acutally like Green Green lol. :lol:
Posted 13 years ago
Armand wrote:

Awesome!
I see no reason not to.

The opening post has been updated with several anime which almost made the list.

So far I like The Familiar of Zero and I'm only on the second episode, Elfin Lied sucked tbh, that shouldn't even be on the list.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
//.Spring wrote:
Armand wrote:

Awesome!
I see no reason not to.

The opening post has been updated with several anime which almost made the list.

So far I like The Familiar of Zero and I'm only on the second episode, Elfin Lied sucked tbh, that shouldn't even be on the list.

Your welcome.

Are you joking though? Elven lied is so perverted, one of the episodes was banned from the US. I know it is a little off the beaten trail and is missing a comedy aspect which most perverted Aime have, but that is why it barely made the end of the list.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:

Awesome!
I see no reason not to.

Your welcome.

Are you joking though? Elven lied is so perverted, one of the episodes was banned from the US. I know it is a little off the beaten trail and is missing a comedy aspect which most perverted Aime have, but that is why it barely made the end of the list.

Elfin lied, I just didn't get the feel for it, I'm like addicted to Familiar of Zero right now, I'm on 18 and still going strong.
Posted 12 years ago
Green Green, not to interesting, The Familiar of Zero = Best one ever.
Posted 12 years ago
I finished green green.It was funny.But what the heck?
I cried like half of the last episode.It is a sad sad anime :(
In my head midori and yusuke couldn't be together.And it was sad how nobody had any ideea in the end who is that girl in the picture [aka midori] wtf...I cried. -.-

SAD!!!!!I like happy endings.