FREE VIDEO GAME FOR SIGNING UP ON THIS SITE. NOT A SCAM

King Falcon
by King Falcon · 27 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago · Author
Also when you decde to get a game put it into your "I want" list and then your good to go.

But if other people come before you wanting the game then your put into a line.

You know how like if your in a supermarket deli and you take out one of those tickets with the number on it? Well thats how it works.

Only differance is the line is always around 10 meaning there are 10 people in front of you.

HOWEVER if they dont have enough tokens to redeem the game then your automatically put in front of them. Meaning that instead of being 11th in line you could be 2nd or 3rd in line. Then from there its not much longer.

</a>And for all of you <a>
metaRL.com</a> users an easy to get 300 IMVU CREDITS is, as soon as you sign up for this site. Go to the tasks on the metaRL go all the way to the bottom and insert your username from the GAME SITE. as soon as your game is shipped to you. metaRL will award you 300 metapoints.
</p>
Posted 16 years ago
okay thxx man!!Wait let me like do it now -.-
lol... wait 24 hours tops. if not wait 2 days. if more than that then put your game on hold or choose a differant game. once you decide on a game and you see that your credits reach 0, then CONGRATS your game was sent and will be sent to a mailbox within 3 days! (not yours) from the senders mailbox. your mailbox you might need to wait a little longer.

And when your game comes make sure you give the sender a good rating. i think theres a bonus but idk
So... I see you finnaly got a game. what game did you get?
Posted 15 years ago
Knowing this is a year old.. but when I try to "Want" a game.. the page always says "Restrictions: not enough points" but I have one token... Is this a problem with the site.. or?
Posted 15 years ago · Author
How much is the game?

You start with 1 trade credit and 100 points

If its over 100 points you cant get it.
Posted 15 years ago
It says it's 100 points, but I only got one trade token to star with.
You only start with one. Can you link me to the game you bought?
And you have 100 points and 1 trade credit right?

Also the game is not in supply at this time.

so you would have find another game anyway.

you can check by clicking on the tab to the left of the game link that says "trading info"