im gonna start a mass migration

Tonyrockdaworld
by Tonyrockdaworld · 21 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I heard that you can die in SL though and people can destroy your stuff with bombs.

You can do a lot more. Shoot zombies with RPG's, Sky diving etc. It is fun once you learn it.
Posted 13 years ago
The first thing i did when i went to SL is get awesome freebie clothes then explore room *cough* sex and bondage rooms*cough*
Then i went to the places where you can earn lindens or whatever . But i got bored of it fairly easily. It really disturbed me when i saw men cum >.> .
Never going back there not even if someone forces me .
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
The first thing i did when i went to SL is get awesome freebie clothes then explore room *cough* sex and bondage rooms*cough*
Then i went to the places where you can earn lindens or whatever . But i got bored of it fairly easily. It really disturbed me when i saw men cum >.> .

You're a pervvvv nikkyyyyy!!!
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

Takes one to know one >:)
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

That is so not true!!Lol
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:

That is so not true!!Lol

Now that i think of it i WILL go back to second life and i WILL make a avatar that looks like you >:) . Devious plan isn't it?
Posted 13 years ago
Error 404 wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I heard that you can die in SL though and people can destroy your stuff with bombs.

You can do a lot more. Shoot zombies with RPG's, Sky diving etc. It is fun once you learn it.

If people can just destroy the stuff you buy, then what is the point in buying it?
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

That is so not true!!Lol

Now that i think of it i WILL go back to second life and i WILL make a avatar that looks like you >:) . Devious plan isn't it?

That's the worst plan you could come up with lol
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:

That is so not true!!Lol

Haters gonna hate. x3
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

Haters gonna hate. x3

CONGRATULATIONS!You've got the right answer!
I do am a hater :D