Would you try anything once?

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 34 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Believe it or not, since Don Von posted this video, I've watched almost every transsexual oriented show of Jerry Springer available on youtube!
Gosh, it's so entertaining! It's interesting to see how a human can change into the opposite gender so successfully that it's hardly even recognizable and the reaction of people when they find out the truth! Don't you find that fascinating?
And this particular video in this thread is personally my favorite of all I've seen so far. xD I wish it could be uploaded longer :( .. and I can't seem to find it's original...
It really is very romantic and I don't feel sick at all watching it. The only thing that gives me a little creeps is the transsexual's voice. But other than that, I find both the guy and the beautiful transsexual very attractive! Just look at him - he moves so gracefully and his hair... omg.. I find him extremely seductive! LMAO.

And wow.. the "I'll try anything once" guy just amazes me, it's so nice to know that there are people that accepts others for being what they want to be. I think he's a true treasure! He.. he even brought "her" flowers! *sob sob*.
Posted 13 years ago
Awww that was soo romantic .. isn't he an awesome guy,it's amazing ...

ok now honestly.. THAT WAS GAY.
Posted 13 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
Awww that was soo romantic .. isn't he an awesome guy,it's amazing ...

ok now honestly.. THAT WAS GAY.

Yes, that might be gay, as you say.
But gays are still allowed to have romance! >~>
Posted 13 years ago
Really very awesome and worlds best video it is. Thanks a lot for this great and massive sharing
truly very nice work done