Congrats Alex & Don - Google Results

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 8 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Apparently, according to google, mine and Alex's mafia profiles are important enough to include as sublinks under out main site link.

Google_Results.png

when i google it i get this :
(IMAGE NO LONGER EXISTS)
Sorry to blow your little fame balloon but i think it's rndom on who google pics to show cause i didn't see you but i did see alex.
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
~sighs~

I wonder if there is any way we can get those links changed.

-- 24 Aug 2011 12:07 am --

~sighs~

I wonder if there is any way we can get those links changed.

Highly doubt it but you are smarter than me so i'm sure that if there is a way you will find it :)
Posted 13 years ago
I've always seen myself out there!But that's something normal for me as google is my husband and we also have a kid...so..yeah..you can tell he's visiting my profile often!
LOL

Well I don't know if those things could be replaced but maybe we could replace our About Me's with something that could help the visitors and new members out instead of thinking they're just some profiles with no point and just leave the site.[Maybe a few did this]
They might not think that about Don's profile as it says "Don" but they might think this of mine.
So instead of having an totally insane about me profile I could replace it with something more appropriate.
What do you think?
Posted 13 years ago
Congrats xD