I Found Padrino Falcon's Penis!

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 29 posts
13 years ago in AP Lounge
Posted 13 years ago
No, not Random.

We shall use the manliest of men, JON.
Jon, it seems you shall not be a virgin anymore.

-pats Don Von on his shoulder-
Godspeed.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Looool!That's insanneee!
I wonder how did you notice it looks like a sword I could have never thought about a sword!LOL

I use to play a lot of Dungons&Dragons.

As for whose ass I should use as my sheild, the largest would provide the most protection.
So...everyone needs to list their ass measurement. On second thought...if I remember right from our last family meeting, Alex's sister has a large ass?
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Looool!That's insanneee!
I wonder how did you notice it looks like a sword I could have never thought about a sword!LOL

As for whose ass I should use as my sheild, the largest would provide the most protection.
So...everyone needs to list their ass measurement. On second thought...if I remember right from our last family meeting, Alex's sister has a large ass?

xD Don is looking for a big booty.
Mine is taken so just skip me o.o .
I'm voting for ummm idk o.o anyone
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Looool!That's insanneee!

Normally I like small booty, but this has nothing to do with sex.
I need this booty for protection!
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:

Normally I like small booty, but this has nothing to do with sex.
I need this booty for protection!

Why not get a real doll and save everyone's booty?
http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... ollgallery
You can build your own doll and not risk the booty of a fellow family member :D
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Looool!That's insanneee!

Was that a burn, or were you being serious?
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Looool!That's insanneee!

Yup my sis has a laaaargeeee booty!But no larger than jon's or random's.LOL
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Looool!That's insanneee!

Yup my sis has a laaaargeeee booty!But no larger than jon's or random's.LOL

Wellllllllllllllll How old is your sister ;) LOL. Kidding. Ummm, any ass could work, Don Von, D&D Ruled when I was like 14
Posted 13 years ago
Alright.

Pics of my booty are for sale.They're priceless but for my dear family I'm selling them for cheap prices!!

Price of 1 booty pic is just 100 USD!!!

Special offer

Buy 3 pics and get 1 for FREE!!!!