Homepage Tweaking & Look

Transcribe
by Transcribe · 15 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Hey, I've recently been looking for someone to make me up an IMVU HP or someone to teach me how to do DIV's so I can tweak it by myself, I can make the actual layout. It's just a matter of getting the places to click and be right. Like any other IMVU homepage out there. I've never really understood that and I've seen so many tutorials on it.
If there's a chance you could do what I'm asking. PM Me, or tell me here what you can do and how much it would cost. (That being if you charge)
Posted 13 years ago
You can find some source code to free div layouts as well as the original Imvu forum posta in my free layout thread here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7508

Take a look at the code and learn from it.
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I do not spend much time on HP's.
Can you give us an example of what you want to learn?

Well, I want to be able to make a layout where the buttons are like "http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/oODestinareOo/Homepages/Darkdopamine.png" That where the buttons aren't where IMVU originally placed them, and they are clickable.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:

Well, I want to be able to make a layout where the buttons are like "http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/oODestinareOo/Homepages/Darkdopamine.png" That where the buttons aren't where IMVU originally placed them, and they are clickable.

Then why do you need to learn about divs?
All a buttons is, is an image shaped like a button with an anchor tag around it, so it links somewhere.
//.Spring wrote:

All a buttons is, is an image shaped like a button with an anchor tag around it, so it links somewhere.

Mehhhhh, my head was messed up. I basically want to be able to make a custom homepage and set it up to where the buttons click where they really aren't.
Posted 13 years ago
use Wix.com :D
JonXRulz wrote:
use Wix.com :D

Wix is pure unadulterated CRAP. I used it once. It was terrible so I reset my HP.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
//.Spring wrote:

Mehhhhh, my head was messed up. I basically want to be able to make a custom homepage and set it up to where the buttons click where they really aren't.

I am pretty sure the buttons are there. See, they use css to hide the old links, and then use the method I lised above to make new links. At leats, that is how I would do it.
//.Spring wrote:

I am pretty sure the buttons are there. See, they use css to hide the old links, and then use the method I lised above to make new links. At leats, that is how I would do it.

Meh, your smarter then me so I'm going to go along with whatever you just said ^^"