Homepage Tweaking & Look

Transcribe
by Transcribe · 15 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
use Wix.com :D

Wix is pure unadulterated CRAP. I used it once. It was terrible so I reset my HP.

Umm just because you sucked at it doesn't make it "crap".
Posted 13 years ago · Author
JonXRulz wrote:
//.Spring wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
use Wix.com :D

Wix is pure unadulterated CRAP. I used it once. It was terrible so I reset my HP.

Umm just because you sucked at it doesn't make it "crap".

Jon, show me what you can do with wix. If you do good I'll bow to you ^^
Posted 13 years ago
Here's one I made: http://www.wix.com/andronomos/logan

I've made better ones but they all have my avi name and products on them so I won't post them here.

You can make some nice homepages with Wix if you learn how to use it. You can do everything with it that you could with a div profile. You can embed html, use graphics and layouts, add videos, music etc...
Posted 13 years ago
Wix is cute, but it comes across as amateurish when viewed by others. I know what you're looking to do Spring and I really wish I could help you because I too am trying to learn to make pages, the easiest way is to maybe buy a cheap code from a new coder, study it and edit it to fit your page learning as you go a long. That's what I plan on doing.
Posted 13 years ago
F.A.T.E. wrote:
Wix is cute, but it comes across as amateurish when viewed by others. I know what you're looking to do Spring and I really wish I could help you because I too am trying to learn to make pages, the easiest way is to maybe buy a cheap code from a new coder, study it and edit it to fit your page learning as you go a long. That's what I plan on doing.

I already provided some code in the free layouts thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7508