Thank you UFI product sellers

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 35 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I am so grateful for what you do on IMVU . I am also so thankful , So grateful and also so happy that you are here .
Thank you for posting your great products for GA users to use . We surely want a 13 year old to be playing with dicks and seeing such content and this is is wonderful .

If you haven't noticed i was being sarcastic .
I am angry for your selfishness and not thinking about how you could affect those that legally want to earn their money .
Why am i angry?
Because now IMVU will do so that they will hold our credits for 30 days before giving them for us to use , and why ? Because all of you UFI product sellers were selfish and didn't think that this can backfire on all of us even the good developers.
I am trying to earn money for my future the hard way . i do everything myself i don't just upload a dick and go woopdidoo i got moneyz now im off to spend them all on shit without caring about anyone else.
If you haven't heard of this yet . In 2 weeks or so IMVU will be holding our credits before we are even able to touch them all because you lazy people wanted a quick cash .
I found naked pixels disgusting before i find them disgusting now and ontop of that now my credits that i earn hard on will be held for 30 days!
I'm frustrated . At least now you won't be able to get that quick buck .
Ok i will be serious now that i took a deep breath .
IMVU will be holding our money to check if that money wasn't being earned by selling UFI content .
We will not be able to spend our money for 30 days and it will be ours after 30 days so for example .
Day 1 : earn 5k
Day 31: 5k is available for us to use .
Do you find that fair ufi sellers? DO YOU ?
I hope you are happy you screwed us all .
I hope IMVU won't do this but oh well .
I still won't be on here since i am working hard to earn money for my future .
Last thing i want to say is :
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH <3
i hate you with all my heart and i hope this backfires on you
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
On behalf of the UFI sellers, you are welcome.
This does not affect me at all.
People pay for my UFI products through currency other than credits. :badgrin:

Good try IMVU inc, but you missed me.

I was angry so much but that picture made me laugh .
But seriously i make like alot of k's from my hard work but now i wont be able to sell them instantly .
Blah
After 30 days of work, you will not even notice the change as you will still be receiving a steady stream of credits every day.

No i am well aware of that its just i want to buy a ring for someone and a yugioh lot which would cost me alot and i only have 107 dollars now and that money is very needed for me this month .
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
After 30 days of work, you will not even notice the change as you will still be receiving a steady stream of credits every day.

No i am well aware of that its just i want to buy a ring for someone and a yugioh lot which would cost me alot and i only have 107 dollars now and that money is very needed for me this month .

The escrow does not even start for 2 weeks, and they are not placing everyone on it at once. Also, they are only starting off with a 1 day wait and slowly increasing it.
Nikky Maxim wrote:

The escrow does not even start for 2 weeks, and they are not placing everyone on it at once. Also, they are only starting off with a 1 day wait and slowly increasing it.

Yea but still o.o
But i guess.
This also means that now no dicks will be visible in the catalog ?
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Yea but still o.o
But i guess.
This also means that now no dicks will be visible in the catalog ?

Then people will come here and buy their dicks from me for $5 instead of wasting $5 worth of credits on a dick in the catalog that will only last a couple of days.
Posted 13 years ago
For the love of Penelope Cruz's titties,stop whining again and again.
JonXRulz wrote:
For the love of Penelope Cruz's titties,stop whining again and again.

I'm not whining !
It is a serious impact on my life.
I depend on those credits for my own future >.>
I need those credits to sell them and if this happens i don't want to lose my money earning plan .
On the brighter side this will get more sale for Don Von