@Don Von Free Credits

@Kaori

@Daniisaur

@JonXRulz

@C-digg

@General Free Credits

@Kristina20

Uh.... I think I am forgetting someone.
Anyhow, hello my most dear family members, I have hardly been active at all during the summer. Now then, I should be doing something and I can't recall what it was.... Oh right, I should get back to studying, Linda's probably going to kill me if I don't pass my exams.... *Keeps a safe distance*
Posted 13 years ago
Kurai Kage wrote:
Now then, I should be doing something and I can't recall what it was.... Oh right, I should get back to studying, Linda's probably going to kill me if I don't pass my exams.... *Keeps a safe distance*

@Kurai Kage

NICCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! :badgrin:
~catches you while you're still here~
~GLOMPS!~ :pinkhi:

Now, go back to studying and make me proud! <~<
Posted 13 years ago
Kurai Kage wrote:
@|Linda|

@Random

@Nikky Maxim

@Alexandra <3

@D.M

@Don Von Free Credits

@Kaori

@Daniisaur

@JonXRulz

@C-digg

@General Free Credits

@Kristina20

Uh.... I think I am forgetting someone.
Anyhow, hello my most dear family members, I have hardly been active at all during the summer. Now then, I should be doing something and I can't recall what it was.... Oh right, I should get back to studying, Linda's probably going to kill me if I don't pass my exams.... *Keeps a safe distance*

How could u Nikky How could u i cant believe you forgot about me Chris the Black dude the crazii dude the dude who has the WTF moments me tsk tsk well that what i get for not being active
Posted 13 years ago
@Don Von Free Credits

Don, I found that picture while searching on google images since I wanted something cute, but sadly, no matter how much I'd want it to be so, this character does not belong to any anime I know of, it's a fan made image : Original image
I could recommend to you anime with cute characters if you wish though.

@|Linda|

LINDAAAAAA!
I shall try. *Catches and cuddles* ...I'll just take a short break for today, apparently, my teachers are as easygoing as I expected them to be...

@Mr.Fire

Oh right... CHRIS!

...To think I even watched your discussion with Don in the AFK topic and still forgot, please forgive me. I've been forgetting pretty easily lately, having to concentrate on my exams doesn't exactly help. I think there's also another person or two I forgot... BloodyBunn-something and someone else...
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Kurai Kage wrote:
@Don Von Free Credits

Don, I found that picture while searching on google images since I wanted something cute, but sadly, no matter how much I'd want it to be so, this character does not belong to any anime I know of, it's a fan made image : Original image

Yes please.
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Kurai Kage wrote:
@Don Von Free Credits

Yes please.

http://www.google.lt/search?tbm=isch&hl ... l1.4.1l6l0
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Kurai Kage wrote:
@Don Von Free Credits

Yes please.

@Don Von Free Credits

*Checking my anime list*

"Angel Beats!" <--- The cute character there is "Tachibana Kanade", 13 episodes

"Clannad" <--- Prequel to "Clannad Afterstory", most of the characters there are adorable, 23 episodes, it is sometimes sad, some other times so happy it can make people cry and it will most likely also make you laugh.

"Aishiteruze Baby" <--- This one has more of a cute story instead of cute characters, of someone who was a playboy and eventually matured after having to take care of his 5 year old cousin. 26 episodes

"Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!" <--- Search that as "Manabi straight" if you want to find it, the characters in it are cuddly, adorable and the character development is well done, I consider it the second best "slice of life" anime, the first is Clannad. 12 episodes

"Pandora Hearts" <--- My third favorite and the one that I think has the cutest male anime character, Linda has also watched it and loved it, although, the ending is a bit rushed, its story actually continues in the manga, 25 episodes.

"Dantalion no Shoka" <--- A cute girl who is the demon guardian of the library of forbidden knowledge, this one has a gothic feel to it, unknown number of episodes, it is still ongoing.

"Ikoku Meiro no Croisée" <--- The story of a young Japanese girl who goes to Paris to become a maid, this is also still ongoing, but I know it will have 12 episodes when it is done airing.

"K-on" and "K-on season 2" <--- Most people find the characters there cute, but I find the artwork a little too simplistic for my taste, 13 and 26 episodes

"Nurarihyon no mago" <--- An anime about Japanese Yōkai (Spirits and demons), the cutest there is "Yuki-onna" (Snow woman) and she's funny, 24 episodes and you can watch the second season of it when it is done airing, called "Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou"

The cutest of all the characters are in Pandora Hearts, Clannad and Angel Beats... You could also try watching "Morita-san wa mukuchi" and "Katekyo Hitman Reborn", Katekyo is a Mafia anime with few cute characters..

I have other anime series I could recommend Don, but I am not sure if the characters in those are cute enough.