13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
We all knw who will be the next Rihanna now LOL

Wut?Noooo!!

Yep :P Chris Brown will hit on you ..... literally >.>

I don't wanna be the next Rihanna lol.I fall for any guy that dances that way.LOL
Posted 13 years ago
Lol you do know what i mean when saying the next rihanna?
I ment that you would get beaten up lol . Rihanna got beaten by Chris Brown . Youtube it google it .
Posted 13 years ago
wussy girly guys e.e . . . Its funny how today you can find guys standing in front of mirrors longer then they gfs and having all kind magazines about male products hahaha e.e womans are owning guys asses with sex blackmail.
Posted 13 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
wussy girly guys e.e . . . Its funny how today you can find guys standing in front of mirrors longer then they gfs and having all kind magazines about male products hahaha e.e womans are owning guys asses with sex blackmail.

Yeah, bloody metrosexuals making us look like dirty pigs.
Posted 13 years ago
I would rather date a dirty pig than a guy that wears more make up than me , and i don't wear any make up at all!
I don't like metrosexuals . but i like guys with long hair and muscles mmmmm *drool* :D
Nikky Maxim wrote:
I ment that you would get beaten up lol . Rihanna got beaten by Chris Brown . Youtube it google it .

No I didn't actually think that you'd see this side of the story.

and ummm guys with make up?wtf?No I do not want a guy with make up yet I like guys who take care of themselves on how they dress, if they use perfume or not LOL brush their teeth or not[oh god I hope I won't come across time ever] if they clean their ears or not[damn eww] if they have a clean hair...idk..many other things.
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

and ummm guys with make up?wtf?No I do not want a guy with make up yet I like guys who take care of themselves on how they dress, if they use perfume or not LOL brush their teeth or not[oh god I hope I won't come across time ever] [b]if they clean their ears or not[
damn eww] if they have a clean hair...idk..many other things.
[/b]

Technically ears clean themselfs . The wax is needed so that microbes and dust would enter your ears :P , Ear wax drips from your ears each night when you sleep so using a q-tip to clean your ears is and might be harmful for your hearing since you mush most of the wax deeper into your each rather than cleaning it .
If you want to clean your ears the correct way use warm olive oil .
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

and ummm guys with make up?wtf?No I do not want a guy with make up yet I like guys who take care of themselves on how they dress, if they use perfume or not LOL brush their teeth or not[oh god I hope I won't come across time ever] [b]if they clean their ears or not[
[/b]

Technically ears clean themselfs . The wax is needed so that microbes and dust would enter your ears :P , Ear wax drips from your ears each night when you sleep so using a q-tip to clean your ears is and might be harmful for your hearing since you mush most of the wax deeper into your each rather than cleaning it .

o.o okay?
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Alexandra <3 wrote:

[/b]

o.o okay?

Damn it i ment push and i ment would not enter. Either way google it .
Posted 13 years ago
more make up girl put on her self its better. Just grab all things you see and slap it on your face so sexy e.e