Lolololololololol

Alexandra <3
by Alexandra <3 · 183 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
more make up girl put on her self its better. Just grab all things you see and slap it on your face so sexy e.e

Lol i hate make up with passion . I look good without make up :P i already look older than i really am . I am 17 but i look like a adult -.-
So make up would make me look even older lol .
Plus i can already go and buy beer and they dont ask for my passport even tho im 17 ive been buying alcohol since i was 16 xD
Posted 13 years ago
you should not say your age.. . . . . I am pedo e.e and i was buying beer since i could carry it.
Posted 13 years ago
you should not say your age.. . . . . I am pedo e.e and i was buying beer since i could carry it.

Pedo or not it doesn't matter you are not getting any of this so :P
Hmmm well i was able to buy cigarettes (i dont smoke anymore) since 14
Posted 13 years ago
Aw so sad. *crying* well at my place everyone is allowed to buy whatever he wants nobody care about age just get money. And everything is on sale haha
Posted 13 years ago
Same here, they don't give a shit.
Posted 13 years ago
more make up girl put on her self its better. Just grab all things you see and slap it on your face so sexy e.e

Well we got a black girl in our school and one guy didn't know she was black cause of all the make up :roll:
Posted 13 years ago
Hahahaha thats crazy e.e but really while make up is up its fine but when it start going down o.o fk run away you dont wanna see whats under it haha
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Aw so sad. *crying* well at my place everyone is allowed to buy whatever he wants nobody care about age just get money. And everything is on sale haha

Totally agree with this.Nobody gives a shit here how old are you.You just need the money and you get what you want.
Posted 13 years ago
thats why girls like nikky end up smoking from there 14 o.o
Posted 13 years ago
thats why girls like nikky end up smoking from there 14 o.o

Oh no no no lol i only smoked cause my "friends" talked me into it . I only smoked for 2 months when i quit i lost all my friends . and now that i remember i wasnt 14 i was like 13 . They dont sell cigs here freely i bought it from a shop that secretly sold them .