Lolololololololol

Alexandra <3
by Alexandra <3 · 183 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
One guy put hand on other dude stomach and tell him he is fat is so gay. O.o thats all that happen. O.o
Posted 13 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
One guy put hand on other dude stomach and tell him he is fat is so gay. O.o thats all that happen. O.o

AAAAAAAAND what about the measuring of your penis size? i find that 100 percent gay and the only reason why guys do that is to boost up their self ego :P
Posted 13 years ago
only measuring that happen there was with stomach. O.o did i mention penis anywhere? O.o dirty perverted girl. He put his back to wall so her backs are straight and stomach normally standing haha cos he said his undies press him and make it look big e.e make stomach look big not something else nikky haha :p
Posted 13 years ago
only measuring that happen there was with stomach. O.o did i mention penis anywhere? O.o dirty perverted girl. He put his back to wall so her backs are straight and stomach normally standing haha cos he said his undies press him and make it look big e.e make stomach look big not something else nikky haha :p

i always had a dirty mind >.> <.< .
I'm gonna spank somoenes ass today
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
omg I guess we both have a perverted mind nikky

Posted 13 years ago
Yes you girls got very perverted mind thankfully i am all innocent so you should strip down and spank each other asses e.e
Posted 13 years ago
Yes you girls got very perverted mind thankfully i am all innocent so you should strip down and spank each other asses e.e

Innocent my ass.
You do not care about their morals.
You just want the girls to spank each other so you can get a stiffy off of their pained and possibly aroused moans. :roll:
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

Innocent my ass.
You do not care about their morals.
You just want the girls to spank each other so you can get a stiffy off of their pained and possibly aroused moans. :roll:

Busted ! :D
Posted 13 years ago
I would never think something like that. e.e trust me.