Jane's addiction - Three days

Ejo Capo da
by Ejo Capo da · 3 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Its old song about Xiola 13y/o girl with who Perry (24) lead singer been lover for few years and when her father died in her 18 Perry his wife Casey and Xi had three days of drug overdose orgy . . . Xi was everything a man could wish. Two voices of Perry goes through whole song and nobody was able to understand everything he says, only one fan who stolen tape of it knows everything he says. At this moment you should be with us feeling like we do like you love to but never will again. I miss you my dear Xiola. I need to touch your skin. Your skin is waiting. . . Song is myth that was never understood completly. Bruce lee say: empty your mind be formless shapeless like water. Well let this song shape you with his voice his thoughts. I suggest you download it and listen in silence. Dark is best place to listen music. Song ends with one of best guitar solos ever. Well one song that has so many things in it should not be missed. Wonder how sex and drug overdose feels. Well here is your chance . . . Its old song about Xiola 13y/o girl with who Perry (24) lead singer been lover for few years and when her father died in her 18 Perry his wife Casey and Xi had three days of drug overdose orgy . . . Xi was everything a man could wish. Two voices of Perry goes through whole song and nobody was able to understand everything he says, only one fan who stolen tape of it knows everything he says. At this moment you should be with us feeling like we do like you love to but never will again. I miss you my dear Xiola. I need to touch your skin. Your skin is waiting. . . Song is myth that was never understood completly. Bruce lee say: empty your mind be formless shapeless like water. Well let this song shape you with his voice his thoughts. I suggest you download it and listen in silence. Dark is best place to listen music. Song ends with one of best guitar solos ever. Well one song that has so many things in it should not be missed. Wonder how sex and drug overdose feels. Well here is your chance . . .

-- 14 Sep 2011, 23:20 --

o.o my posts are fked over phone
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Every video for this song have crap audio quality so it would only fk it up, and i didnt know where else to post it, other thing i cant edit and remove this double text my phone make it somehow o.o. Best is to find mp 3 of this song and listen it. Thats only way to hear everything he say.