Hello ^_^

XxAngelHeartxX
by XxAngelHeartxX · 5 posts
13 years ago in Introductions
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Go by the name Angelz i love art and my boyfriend and music (: I do graphic design.I love the colors purple black blue and teal.I like to hang out with my friends and my boyfriend.I'm a random person and people describe me as cute,pretty,smart,funny.
Posted 13 years ago
Welcome to the family! I don't know why your name sounds like something you would put on IMVU. If your here is same as your IMVU name, you might want to change it.
Posted 13 years ago
XxAngelHeartxX wrote:
Go by the name Angelz i love art and my boyfriend and music (: I do graphic design.I love the colors purple black blue and teal.I like to hang out with my friends and my boyfriend.I'm a random person and people describe me as cute,pretty,smart,funny.

Welcome to the family.
Posted 13 years ago
Error 404 wrote:
Welcome to the family! I don't know why your name sounds like something you would put on IMVU. If your here is same as your IMVU name, you might want to change it.

He is right. It's preferable that you DON'T put your real IMVU name on here for any reason. Unless talking to staff.
Posted 12 years ago
XxAngelHeartxX wrote:

Welcome we need more graphic Mod And if thats ur IMVU name dont put it U can PM to someone If you want the 2 know but that it. Oh and welcome i hope to do some graphics with u