MS Points Duplicator? (likely fake but has anyone tried it?)

Sir Saignren
by Sir Saignren · 19 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
I've got an xbox, besides you can use them on xbox website
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I believe you can check the points on your MS account, however the XBL live gold I think you need to check through an XBOX, I wouldn't know how to do it otherwise.
Posted 13 years ago
Sir Saignren wrote:
Congrats to both of you for redundantly expressing the exact same thing I said in the first place. I said it was likely a scam, and just looking at it it seemed fake, but I posted it in the one in N^Nth possibility that maybe my paranoia and typical suspicions were wrong and someone else could somehow verify it without endangering themselves. Also, Bulldog, that's an 11 month necropost you just did there... Good job...

Lol thnx but honeslty none of that was needed...
Bulldog wrote:
Sir Saignren wrote:
Congrats to both of you for redundantly expressing the exact same thing I said in the first place. I said it was likely a scam, and just looking at it it seemed fake, but I posted it in the one in N^Nth possibility that maybe my paranoia and typical suspicions were wrong and someone else could somehow verify it without endangering themselves. Also, Bulldog, that's an 11 month necropost you just did there... Good job...

Lol so if u knew it was a scam why would u post it in the first place.. because somewhere in ur brain u thought for a second it just might be possible. the way u are talkin to everyone in this post seems like ur upset u mad?. all i said was its definitly a fake. theirs no real xbl generator. i didnt in no kind of way offended u.. if u felt offended in anyway of that reply i made then. it might just be all u.

First of all I said it was LIKELY fake in my first post, second of all there have been many times someone said "There is no _____" and yet we have them, thirdly, my brain hurts now thanks to your post... Learn English please >.<
Posted 13 years ago
Come on buddies, we are all here to help each other.
There is nothing wrong with voicing an opinion in someone else's thread, nor is there anything wrong with voicing the same opinion as someone else.

We are all just doing our best. :D
Posted 13 years ago
Sir Saignren wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
Sir Saignren wrote:

Lol so if u knew it was a scam why would u post it in the first place.. because somewhere in ur brain u thought for a second it just might be possible. the way u are talkin to everyone in this post seems like ur upset u mad?. all i said was its definitly a fake. theirs no real xbl generator. i didnt in no kind of way offended u.. if u felt offended in anyway of that reply i made then. it might just be all u.

First of all I said it was LIKELY fake in my first post, second of all there have been many times someone said "There is no _____" and yet we have them, thirdly, my brain hurts now thanks to your post... Learn English please >.<

i need to learn english? no u need to learn how to read. u make no sense. i clearly saw what u said it was likely a scam. thats why i said why would u still post about it if u knew it was a scam.. ur head hurt because u cant read and u are tryin to understand what is being said to u.. Don im truely sorry for this but i kinda felt a need to step in this one. he was bein real sarcastic for no reason.. he obviously has an attitude problem witch was shown in the 3rd reply on this thread, witch we should not have to deal with. i have respect for the fourm so i will now drop this convo. w.e he says after this i will not reply.
Posted 13 years ago
Please forgive Sir Saignren, he is normally not like this.
He has not been getting much sleep lately and they have been working him like a dog. :lol:

You know how sometimes a community can get aggressive towards the new guy, sometimes a few shoulders are bumped as you are accepted into the group. :oops:
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Please forgive Sir Saignren, he is normally not like this.
He has not been getting much sleep lately and they have been working him like a dog. :lol:

You know how sometimes a community can get aggressive towards the new guy, sometimes a few shoulders are bumped as you are accepted into the group. :oops:

Its kool i hold no grudges against no one. i just speak my mind and tell it how it is given.. :)
I guess it's pointless to argue with someone who refuses to use proper English, I even said please.

As it is, I'm not sure whether the method works, and I doubted it would otherwise it would likely be shut down as soon as it was leaked. One obvious problem is that the method never mentions anything about how you obtain these mysterious programs listed. Though it would be nice if something like this worked, it might have created a good source of money, imagine flooding the market with duplicated codes at discount prices lol.

And Don, I thank you for defending me, however even in a case where I wasn't as drawn thin and stressed out I would still have an issue primarily due to the method of delivery, namely, a refusal to use proper English. I understand in some cases English is not someone's first language, and may make mistakes, but when it is done on purpose it just aggravates me to no end. Txtspk and the like are annoying and should be used in extreme moderation, and even in a case where it is used if someone were to politely request that the other party refrain from such, then common courtesy dictates that if said party is able to they do so. I will occasionally slack off in punctuation and uppercase letters, but at least the words are the appropriate words and the grammar (aside from the occasionally missed piece of punctuation) is usually correct. I admit I am stressed out lately so I have much less patience than I normally would, however I still would have raised the issue of grammar at least.

Also, I am definitely getting tired of seeing useless posts, as 90% of the posts I am notified of consist of "yea", "lol", or "cool" or similar, slightly longer, responses. It has gotten to the point that I typically simply delete my notifications rather than waste my time with one of these generic spammed responses. As you well know Don I have reported several of these attempts to spam and quickly raise post count for Mafia VIP and similar purposes. The majority of these after seeing multiple instances of extremely similar answers to a wide variety of threads.