How not to ask Don Von Free Credits for a favor

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 47 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Here are a few more of my latest favorite PM's sent to me within just the past few days.

I will be notifying paypal about the 5 dollar donation that I dontaed to you to become vip status<of which I still dont have>. Either grant My status of refund My money.

Response: Dear asshole,

Our site clearly states a 48 - 72 hour wait for our staff to manually apply Mafia VIP status to your account. Your payment according to our paypal records was only sent 24 hours ago. I have issued you a full refund. Thank you for doing business with The IMVU Mafias.

~ The IMVU Don

Note: The guy did not even send the donation from our donations page, so his mafia account name was not included in the payment details, and he filed a paypal claim against us within 24 hours of sending the donation. Truly, the guy was an asshole.

Please give me the sex product files before paying. If you would get on IMVU, you could get to know me better. I would let you "play with me" if that would make you change your mind. ;) I will do whatever you say.

Response: I do not use IMVU. For legal reasons, I do not touch the IMVU inc website. All of my business is done from this site, through my staff and associates. Also, what is to keep you from running off with the files without paying?

Note: I get a ton of these PM's from women trying to seduce me into giving them free black market products. My profile page clearly states that I am in a relationship. Why do women have to be such whores?

greetings don von.. i have many ideas on imvu cheats and what ever else.. i just wanted to say thank you for this website.. your work is much appreciated. there‘s alot of computer projects i have in mind that require an expert( wink wink )... i have the imagination and you have your computer skills. i was wondering if we could do business together. i bring you ideas and you see if you can work them out. from that we both prosper if you are are a loyal person. i have read that you created a webpage using only word pad........ if you are up for the challenge to make money and have some fun... YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!

Response: Good evening civilian of the IMVU community. You have my momentary inattention. Your ideas on IMVU cheats I suspect pale in comparison to our massive database of h4(|<$ comprised by dozens of scientists over the past 4.5 years. However, a fresh source of ideas is always welcome. I welcome you to our family, and I welcome you to our website. Our family is comprised of an entire team of experts, mad scientists working diligently to increase the flow of free credits on IMVU. We may do business together based on a level at steady ratio with how much we can trust you. At the moment, you are a new member with zero activity on our site. Post around a bit and get to know the family. I am up to working with you on a greater level, if we can learn to trust each other.

Note: The guy had only 0 posts and he was trying to get me to work for him like he was my Don or something. That really pissed me off.
Posted 12 years ago
LOL i laughed when i read :
"play with me"

Lol Why do women desire Don Von so much? (women not including me)
It was a cheap and lame attempt into getting free stuff.
Posted 12 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
LOL i laughed when i read :
"play with me"

Lol Why do women desire Don Von so much? (women not including me)
It was a cheap and lame attempt into getting free stuff.

They don't desire him, they just want to use sex as payment for tools because women are sluts but also know men are easily usable in exchange for sex.
Posted 12 years ago
Alright,NOW I really wanna put up something sexual for sale XD
Posted 12 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:

And that just proves my point.
Posted 12 years ago
D.M wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:

He's a male that does not prove your point about females .
p.s i forgot that u mentioned that guys are easy to use when offered sex , i get offended when guys say that all girls are sluts ,which is not true .
Posted 12 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
D.M wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:

p.s i forgot that u mentioned that guys are easy to use when offered sex , i get offended when guys say that all girls are sluts ,which is not true .

I was talking about my point with regard to males, not females...
Posted 12 years ago
D.M wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
D.M wrote:

And i added the p.s for thatt. I was offended by the fact that you called women sluts . You did not say not all so you just stereotype all the female community and that got me offended so i did not understand it the way you ment it i only understood it after reading it again but it was too late to change my post so i added the p.s
Posted 12 years ago
All women are not sluts.I respect them but I'm a male hoe <3
Posted 12 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
D.M wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

And i added the p.s for thatt. I was offended by the fact that you called women sluts . You did not say not all so you just stereotype all the female community and that got me offended so i did not understand it the way you ment it i only understood it after reading it again but it was too late to change my post so i added the p.s

Not all, but I'd sure like to meet a woman who cares about more than money, possessions and her looks.