I ain't giving birth to anything!!!

Alexandra <3
by Alexandra <3 · 34 posts
12 years ago in Casual Dating Tips
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
hahaha this is so funny. Best time for woman to have baby is around 30. Like at 25 she is very easy to get pregnant haha its very funny how male sexual peak is at 18 while for woman 35 haha and they dare to say we are more mature then guys. Well you aint you just think differently guys have two minds and if you let other mind do thinking you end up in 'bad things' haha when woman body is developed it can supply baby best way so pregnant at 18 is not good. differently guys have two minds and if you let other mind do thinking you end up in 'bad things' haha when woman body is developed it can supply baby best way so pregnant at 18 is not good.

I don't plan on getting pregnant in the next 10 years at least o.o
Posted 12 years ago
hahahaha more you wait a lot bigger is chance to get twins or triples. . . . . . Hahahaha nu i am just kidding you. Haha but really when my friend got pregnant she made her husband do everything she wanted. Poor guy would go to shop guy her some cookies and she would say ah you got these and not one i like. Haha and poor guy would go to buy them again while we laugh to him haha and she told me a lot of dirty things about pregnentsy and after it haha that really made me not wanna touch my wife haha never wanted marriage or baby before 3O it really take to much freedom from person.
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
hahahaha more you wait a lot bigger is chance to get twins or triples. . . . . . Hahahaha nu i am just kidding you. Haha but really when my friend got pregnant she made her husband do everything she wanted. Poor guy would go to shop guy her some cookies and she would say ah you got these and not one i like. Haha and poor guy would go to buy them again while we laugh to him haha and she told me a lot of dirty things about pregnentsy and after it haha that really made me not wanna touch my wife haha never wanted marriage or baby before 3O it really take to much freedom from person.

I totally agree.It takes too much freedom.
Posted 12 years ago
Yea you the ones they have in hentai.
Posted 12 years ago
Now explain me why i am bad and perverted. I never mention any dildo or anything sexual anywhere. I want baby i want baby haha must get one somehow.
Posted 12 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I bet if you practiced giving birth, it would not be so bad.
We just need to get you a really big dildo.

NO THANK YOU DON.

Yes Don , mine is big enough for her xD
Posted 12 years ago
haha i knew she would freak out. Nikky you wicked bish you like to tease her dont you e.e so nikky you got equipment?