User BBC Code Tag Testing

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 65 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago
Alright,Since D.M wants to be ontopic,lets use tag :p

@Error 404

@Random

Yes,it is immoral on the part of their parents to get married that way.

If I consider a person as my sister,no matter how hot she is,I will not go sexual with her no matter what.Simply because it is the right thing.It holds the same for a step-sister or a step-brother or w.e.A sibling is a sibling,blood related or not,I find it immoral to fuck someone that you call as sister/brother
Posted 12 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:

@Error 404

@Random

If I consider a person as my sister,no matter how hot she is,I will not go sexual with her no matter what.Simply because it is the right thing.It holds the same for a step-sister or a step-brother or w.e.A sibling is a sibling,blood related or not,I find it immoral to fuck someone that you call as sister/brother

When a gangsta chick tells a guy "yo bro" doesn't mean it's her brother. They can still fuck. If they became my bro I would so many siblings.
Posted 12 years ago
Error 404 wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:

@Error 404

@Random

When a gangsta chick tells a guy "yo bro" doesn't mean it's her brother. They can still fuck. If they became my bro I would so many siblings.

In this case,she doesn't really mean it,which makes a difference.
Posted 12 years ago
@JonXRulz

That is your personal belief. I still think it is not immoral. However they might have to face difficult obstacles in life in the future.
Last edited by Error 404 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Just testing a new code on our forums.

Code
[tag]Error 404[/tag] Hello!

@Error 404
Hello!

pretty kool man :)