Message From TomCruise

DataMine
by DataMine · 9 posts
12 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago · Author
So I got this message, thoughts?

Code
Dear ******, I'm very excited to let you know that I am wrapping up work on a the first of many products that will enhance your IMVU experience. This family of products will be called CruiseControl. The first is a program that will allow you to automatically send messages to other IMVU users without having to type up each messages seperately. The product is called MagicMail and you can find out more details here: http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/tomcruiseimvu/CruiseControl/MagicMail-1.png. This will change the way you reach your friends, your groups, and your customers. MagicMail will be available on 11/21/2011 and a portion of the proceeds from all CruiseControl products will go to helping children! - Thanks so much ~ Tom 
Posted 12 years ago
I got that too, I just disregarded it because I don't know the user, nor have I ever seen him in any room I've been in.
Posted 12 years ago
"1 credit donated to charity"
"Each message costs 5 credits"

Such a fail... Especially because you need to log into your IMVU account to use the tool that HE made.
Posted 12 years ago · Author
//.Spring wrote:

Such a fail... Especially because you need to log into your IMVU account to use the tool that HE made.

Yeah, that sounded fishy.
Posted 12 years ago
D.M wrote:
//.Spring wrote:

Yeah, that sounded fishy.

I really want to know what this "Charity" is.
Posted 12 years ago
Our site one time donated 100% of penis sales towards buying Christmas gifts for poor children. That lasted about a month with a total charity of $60. :D

Anywho, how elese are you going to send out IMVU messages if you are not logged into IMVU?
I would at least test out the program on a dummy account, after scanning it of course.
Perhaps out scientists can make their own version, for free.