And not a single fuck was given that day.

Transcribe
by Transcribe · 10 posts
12 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago · Author

Honestly, when I watched this, I laughed my ass off.

How do you feel about this?

A "WTF?" moment? or a "Laugh your ass off" moment?
Posted 12 years ago
I totally agree with don von.
I actually started to cry when I watched that.ALSO my skin got like chicken skin and my hands started to shiver.
It's the most cruel thing I've seen in my life.
The first car that went over the girl was like "Oh I hit a little girl with the front wheels.It's alright.I can also go over the kid with the back wheels as well"
Then another car goes over her.And...ARE THOSE PEOPLE BLIND??I mean you could at least move the kid from the middle of the street...wtf it's so terrible.You can see the girl moving all the time.I also read on some news site that she got alive to the hospital but now only machines hold her alive.Aka she's dead.No chance to survive.Aka if someone called an ambulance or would have taken her to the hospital faster she could have survived.
I'm completely disturbed by this world.Honestly I never expected such a thing..
I can't understand how people can be so heartless.

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 pm --

Spring, I have seriously no ideea how can you laugh at that...
Posted 12 years ago
It's China, you know how they feel about female children (Every family wants a boy). I am not surprised at all.
Posted 12 years ago
D.M wrote:
It's China, you know how they feel about female children (Every family wants a boy). I am not surprised at all.

Yeah. I read several articles / seen documentaries that say in china, most women will abort a fetus if they find out if it is a girl...and then the fetus is sold out in the market as food. Fetus soup is a common meal there.

A more recent product coming out of China is the Dead Baby Pill...containing real microwaved dead baby: http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/08/china ... by-powder/
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
D.M wrote:

Yeah. I read several articles / seen documentaries that say in china, most women will abort a fetus if they find out if it is a girl...and then the fetus is sold out in the market as food. Fetus soup is a common meal there.

A more recent product coming out of China is the Dead Baby Pill...containing real microwaved dead baby: http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/08/china ... by-powder/

Wow, what the hell, assuming for a moment the story is real (I am not sure it is), how does ingesting fetus powder help with stamina and are they talking about stamina as in lasting longer in bed or just being active throughout the day? If it's sexual stamina then I am disgusted at what people will do for sex.
Posted 12 years ago
I just lost my faith in humanity.
Posted 12 years ago
I couldn't watch it more than 40 seconds.

Just wondering,which part of the video made you "LMAO" ?