How To Stay Awake In School After A Long Night On The Net

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 5 posts
12 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago · Author
I made this list for myself a few years back when I was taking morning classes and I was having trouble staying awake during them. This might come in handy for some of our late night chatters / hackers. Enjoy.

01) take lots of notes by hand
02) chew gum or eat a healthy snacks during class
03) get enough sleep
04) do not take math early in the morning
05) sit in the front of the class
06) read 1 section ahead and enjoy yourself as you finish all of the profesor's sentences for him / her
07) ask questions about the homework which you have already worked ahead on
08) do a few homework problems
09) do light streches and exercises right before class
10) practice writing our formulas during class
11) sit in an uncomfortable seat, you know those wooden badly curved desks I am talking about...
12) as a last unhealthy resort...try caffine if you can handle it
Posted 12 years ago
01) We don't have to write in most of the classes...
02)it's too early
03) get enough sleep?How?I thought I sat late at night and couldn't have enough sleep
04) happily I don't have math the first class
05) I sit in almost the last desk in the class -.-
06) wut?
07) don't have homeworks
08) don't have homeworks
09) wut?
10) why would you do that?to bore yourself?
11) this would actually keep me woken up
12) I don't like coffee and I can't think of something else with it
Posted 12 years ago
Meh.
Me and my friend usually talk about random stuffs during class or start throwing pranks or umm looking at arses of girls sitting infront of us >.>
Posted 12 years ago
This seems interesting, let's see...

01) That's what I almost always do, there are teachers who give us pluses if we show our notes after the lesson. And if we have collected 6 pluses, they grant us a mark of 10/10, so it's really worth the bother. Though, when I'm sleepy I rather prefer simply scribbling, not writing anything. My writing is also uglier when I'm sleepy.
02) Teachers don't allow us to eat during class, and if we chew a gum, we must chew it invisibly, so the teacher doesn't notice and doesn't make us spit it in the trash bin.
03) If I go to sleep late, then in order to get enough sleep I should probably miss the first 2 lessons. Lol
04) We're not given a chance here to affect our lesson graphic.
05) This actually works, because in front seats it isn't as boring as in the back seats. And you simply can't dare to sleep, because the teacher would notice it.
06) That sounds entertaining! It's a lot more fun to stay awake during the lesson when you actually have the idea what it is about, then it gives you this feeling of gratification. xD
07) We are usually given about 5 minutes of the lesson's start for discussing the homework...
08) Ehm, doesn't seem exciting.
09) That should really help waking up.
10) What formulas?
11) That would surely make sleeping insufferable... You would feel annoyed, but gladly awake. Lol!
12) The home-made coffee seems to have an effect on me. I think the one in school's automats is having more chocolate in it, which makes me sleepy.
But have to agree with Alex, I don't really like the taste of coffee.

Anyway, thanks Don Von for the list. It was more or less handy. :D
Posted 12 years ago
Good ideas, lol because everyday i go to school i falls to sleep haha.