What in the world...

Transcribe
by Transcribe · 3 posts
12 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago · Author

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.

What has the world come to where a child can't even go on the computer?!
Posted 12 years ago
His views were right.As a judge he was against the law-breakers.But the way he chose to bring it to the lawful path is just sad.
Posted 12 years ago
I think the Judge was just scared his daughter could cause their family a bad reputation, if someone found out that she was using illegal advantages of her computer... I don't like parents that care about their reputation too much, but I can understand him...

Anyhow, if her dad wasn't in such position, I'd yell and hit him back in her place.
She shouldn't have cried like that...what, is she 12? 1 hit, 2 hit, 3 hit *sob sob sob sob sob*
If she couldn't avoid the hits, she should just run to another room or out of the house to some friend... or, having such a rude father, maybe run away at all?
And who the hell straps his children when they're this grown? That's not the way how you solve problems with a child of that age.(She looks at least 17 to me)
Her parents should just have a strict conversation with her, they should confiscate her computer, stop giving pocket money or something... but not use a strap!

My eldest sister wanted to strap me half a year back(I just messed with her), she even suggested it to our father...too bad she didn't make to success with this idea, because even dad was laughing at her. Though, he use to strap me and my siblings a lot when we were small, but definitely not now! If he'd try to do that nowadays, I'd seriously fight back to remind him that I'm not touchable like that anymore.