CONTEST: TIM APPRECIATION

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 78 posts
13 years ago in Contests
Posted 12 years ago
Don't even ask me where how I even thought about this. :lol: I'm too much of a lazy ass to do something else now ,at midnight.
Posted 12 years ago
Blux wrote:
Don't even ask me where how I even thought about this. :lol: I'm too much of a lazy ass to do something else now ,at midnight.

You really used all assets available to you in showing your appreciation for TIM.
Posted 12 years ago
4D0e5a8d5Lo4c8k5Inc2 wrote:
Lol, is that you cuase if that is =o nice rack and can we meet sometime ;3

I do not think, "nice rack", is a very romantic way to compliment a lady.
Use larger words and combine compliments.

Example: Your resourcefulness in showing off the beauty of your womanhood does great honor to the family. Perhaps we can meet and converse over our shared appreciation of TIM the next time we are both on.

You can not just tell her part of her body is nice, you have to tell her how it is nice, and it is always more polite to refer to a woman's female parts as her womanhood or some other obscure term. Describing them as hills and valleys can also be considered rather poetic. Then, surround the compliment back and front with two more compliments covering her skills and character. That way, it shows her you are interested in more than just her body.

Mention a common interest that appeals to her along with your want of meeting her. Then PM her your contact information.
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

Example: Your resourcefulness in showing off the beauty of your womanhood does great honor to the family. Perhaps we can meet and converse over our shared appreciation of TIM the next time we are both on.

You can not just tell her part of her body is nice, you have to tell her how it is nice, and it is always more polite to refer to a woman's female parts as her womanhood or some other obscure term. Describing them as hills and valleys can also be considered rather poetic. Then, surround the compliment back and front with two more compliments covering her skills and character. That way, it shows her you are interested in more than just her body.

Mention a common interest that appeals to her along with your want of meeting her. Then PM her your contact information.

Well, I see maybe I should reconsider and say I don't know.

Thank you, for your exasperation for TIM. I hope one day when we are both online we should chat sometime.
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

Don you are a master of words.
As for 4D0e5a8d5Lo4c8k5Inc2 ....*cough*
Posted 12 years ago
Blu wrote:

+1

By the way -
@//.Spring
@C-Digg
and
@Bulldog
have won the First 3 participants price of 1,000 IMVU credits.
Please PM me your avatar names!

@Blux: Cool idea. :) You could have also tried that with henna.
Posted 12 years ago
Lin da wrote:
Blu wrote:

+1

By the way -
@//.Spring
@C-Digg
and
@Bulldog

I also thought about that but I didn't have any left because I used it all on my hair a night before :)

-- Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:39 am --

Sorry for the double post but since some will be asking , Blux was my new account here before I managed to recover this one.
Posted 12 years ago
Blu wrote:
Lin da wrote:
Blu wrote:

+1

By the way -
@//.Spring
@C-Digg
and
@Bulldog

I also thought about that but I didn't have any left because I used it all on my hair a night before :)

-- Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:39 am --

Sorry for the double post but since some will be asking , Blux was my new account here before I managed to recover this one.

Glad you got it back ^^
Posted 12 years ago
Guys, is it still up?

Just browsing through the forums and I found this. :?