How not to ask Don Von Free Credits for a favor

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 47 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago
D.M wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
D.M wrote:

I was talking about my point with regard to males, not females...

And i added the p.s for thatt. I was offended by the fact that you called women sluts . You did not say not all so you just stereotype all the female community and that got me offended so i did not understand it the way you ment it i only understood it after reading it again but it was too late to change my post so i added the p.s

Not all, but I'd sure like to meet a woman who cares about more than money, possessions and her looks.

There are a lot of girls like that that are pure at heart and do not seem to both with how they look but sadly those girls are very shy and will not ad mit liking a person in fear of losing him or in the fear of being ridiculed. those girls are not sluts they are hard to find . some girls shelter their sensitive side by pretending to be a slut.
Also there was a scientific survey and there is a slut gene . but thats just a lame excuse for a cheating whore.
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
There is a right way, and a wrong way to ask me for a favor. The following is the wrong way.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, gimme vip xDDD
I'LL SLEEP WITH YOU IF YOU WILLPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, gimme vip xDDD
I'LL SLEEP WITH YOU IF YOU WILLPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, gimme vip xDDD
I'LL SLEEP WITH YOU IF YOU WILL

Response: I have a girlfriend and VIP is free here. :oops:

How do you h4(k passwords? I want to h4(k devs and take their credits. :twisted:

Response: We are not evil and we do not h4(k passwords. A good h4(k3r does not need a password..., we just ignore them. ~includes picture of the inside of his account~

OMG DON I NEED HELP!111 IMVU disabled my account and I did nothing wrong. :shock: When I used my mom's credit card to buy credits she reported it as fraud because she is stupid and did not know I was using it. Call in the scientists!!! I need my account back ASAP

Response: So, you plundered your mother's credit card?

You owe me credits! ~puts gun to your head~

Response: ...let's just say his account no longer had pants till he choose to apologise to me.

All of the above are real messages I have received in my inbox here in the mafias over the years. I normally receive message like these 1 or 2 times a week; just thought it might be fun to share a few of them.

See page 3 for more messages: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2065&p=113785#p113785

lol wow those would kinda piss meh off on a bad day. although would be fun responding back to those kind of messages in the most sarcastic way. for the lulz
Posted 12 years ago
For the love of binary, doesn't *anyone* have any tact when asking for favors? I have had similar experiences. Hahaha.
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Zuse Terminal wrote:
For the love of binary, doesn't *anyone* have any tact when asking for favors? I have had similar experiences. Hahaha.

Most people act with tact when asking me favors. Sometimes they loose patience when it takes a few weeks to pull the appropriate strings, but that is understandable. In the internet age, most people are use to getting things instantly. Working magic though takes time.

With the number of favors people ask me for though, it is only natural for a small percentage of them to be... :roll: rude.
Posted 12 years ago
Zuse Terminal wrote:

Most people act with tact when asking me favors. Sometimes they loose patience when it takes a few weeks to pull the appropriate strings, but that is understandable. In the internet age, most people are use to getting things instantly. Working magic though takes time.

With the number of favors people ask me for though, it is only natural for a small percentage of them to be... :roll: rude.

Yes, well, this is true, everyone expects instant gratification these days, but I at least try to bother you as little as possible. I bet you get a lot of people who could help themselves asking you to do things. -shakes head-
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Zuse Terminal wrote:
Zuse Terminal wrote:

I bet you get a lot of people who could help themselves asking you to do things. -shakes head-[/color]

Actually, no. We do not tend to get many easy requests. Maybe easy for us, but without our magic....
Posted 12 years ago
Well, I'm hoping to learn to do things for myself rather than having to bother other people with it. So there's that, at least.