Took me a while to find this, I apolagise

Lost
by Lost · 6 posts
12 years ago in Introductions
Posted 12 years ago · Author

Greetings to everyone, I go by Lost here and most places available (minus IMVU). I'm 19 and live in Europe. I enjoy video-games, drawing, reading, etc. Joined because I couldn't take IMVU's bullshit ToS that allows them to steal everything from its users, including their hard work at codding and developing for the good of all of us. I could deal with the bullshit prices for credits, but not this. The last straw for me was stealing Tidy's portal idea, making it their own, and then charging for it.

As help-wise I am a Multimedia Technician student (2nd year). I know basic html/css, codding homepages, making layouts, drawing logos among other things, am learning how servers work and all that good stuff, sound, teamwork, very little of 3D for now, basic knowledge of cheating IMVU out of some predits and credits to get by for myself, name bought, not a VIP or AP.

Programs and equipment I have available after I format my computer in a few hours:

- Equipment:

Using an HP COMPAQ laptop, specs available here: http://www.newtechnology.co.in/compaq-presario-cq60-100-notebook-pc-series/

Using a Trust Stylus Design Tablet, specs available here: http://trust.com/products/product.aspx?artnr=15356

- Software:

Paint Tool SAI
Notepad+ +
Autodesk 3DS MAX
CCleaner
Daemon Tools Lite
Adobe Air
Nero 7
Tegaki MSN
Screenie
Hotspot Shield Wizard
Sony Vegas 10.0
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
WinRAR
7ZIP
Microsoft Office 2010
Open Office
Tixati (p2p torrent software)
KMP
VLC Media Player
Dropbox
Adobe Reader X

- .exes:

LOIC (used for overloading a server, AKA DDoS)
Loader 1.6.1d (used to patch illegal copies of Windows 7)
ESR Disc Patcher (if you use the memory card h4c|< for PS2's you should know what this is)

- Browsers:

Firefox
IE
Chrome
Safari
Opera

- Soon:

Will be investing on an ASUS netbook to use outside my house to work on webpage codding and be active while at my friend's shop, school, etc.

I hope to be of assistance to this organization with anything I can. So far you have helped me greatly and I appreciate it.

Posted 12 years ago
Welcome To The IMVU Mafias. Glad to have you aboard.

Very informative 1st or 2nd post.
Thank you, Glad to be aboard.

Also: If anyone has any suggestions for software alteration for better performance on some aspect regarding the organization/anything needed to be tested on a PC other than theirs, I am always available.
Posted 12 years ago
Welcome to the family Lost.
You have arrived at a wonderful time.
Things always get really interesting around this site around the holidays when all of our top scientists are between college semesters.

Post around and have fun.
As you gain access to extra sections, you will find your revenge.
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
you will find your revenge.

And new friends :D
Thank you very much.
Well, I hope I can be part of the festivities with the little help I can give.
And of course I hope on making new friends here while I piss IMVU staff off as much as I can. :D