Hello :) introduction

DeadEyeD0lly
by DeadEyeD0lly · 2 posts
12 years ago in Introductions
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Hello all, I am D0lly, I like obscure art and media, music festivals, graphic design, mimosa's in the morning, unicorns, comic's, victorian fashion, doll's and little creepy things, felting dread's, hacking Idevice game's etc. etc.
I am a NOOB hardcore to IMVU, i mean i have 0 friends, HOWVER, I feel like IMVU is scamming people and I want to help the mafias get back at the imvu staff >^___^< :bun:
I have many many facial piercing's and tattoos, but I rarely bite, so if you are interested say hello please :)
My skills include (not that this is useful but,) Electric guitar of 11 years (almost in three months) I play a Gibson Les Paul a Shector diamond series and a Fender Telecaster...Mild graphic design I am pretty decent, mild Web design, fire dance hoop and poi, felting wool dreadlocks and sewing...none of which are very useful to the family, but now at least you know i'm not completely worthless :wink:

My fave musicians are A. Ween B. Bjork C. Pink Floyd D.Saul Williams C. Hendrix......BUT I like all good music from the classics to electronica...just not that happy hardcore shit!

:) thank you for listening
~Dee :bun: