-->Lollirot's "lost" tutorials and resources<--

Nox
by Nox · 18 posts
13 years ago in Graphics Design
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
I don't understand why she go live just to do that. I mean why would she think people would watch it?

No clue but at 9pm about 20 people were viewing. At 1am it was down to 3.
Posted 12 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
I don't understand why she go live just to do that. I mean why would she think people would watch it?

Creepy pedos pleasuring themselves to a young girl eating popsicles....
Come now DM, you have been in the underweb. We both know some of those guys had her open hoping to get something they could post on anonib.
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Ð▪ℳ wrote:

Come now DM, you have been in the underweb. We both know some of those guys had her open hoping to get something they could post on anonib.

That's true, idk why I thought only people her own age were watching it.
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Ð▪ℳ wrote:

Idk, when I think of pedo victims I think of those under 18. She's like.. 23 or something.

Edit: Dammit, I started thinking about my age which made me ask myself what I am doing on a site like IMVU. I'm a tad shy of 26. >.< I need a new hobby.

/launches Second Life
(lol)
Posted 12 years ago
Uh, while we're on the topic of Lollirot I searched her online too and found her on a lot of websites but while being curious i found this....... bad teeth scare me

http://dailybooth.com/RottingQueen/16276336

Edit: the picture in the comment not the main one
Lebend wrote:
Uh, while we're on the topic of Lollirot I searched her online too and found her on a lot of websites but while being curious i found this....... bad teeth scare me

http://dailybooth.com/RottingQueen/16276336

Edit: the picture in the comment not the main one

Lol, nice find. I have to say though, from what I can see in the teeth pic, they are clean. That is the most important part. Not everyone can afford braces (I wish my family couldn't have.. they were a nightmare!) but as long as your teeth are white and clean - I can ignore some teeth that aren't straight. I cant ignore fang teeth and such. You know, where a tooth grows out of the gums above and over the correct tooth. Freaks me out.

Anyway. This thread has turned into some sort of morbid fascination with her. Rofl. Let's all retreat to our respective corners before we start a hate cult. :wink:
Posted 9 years ago
Thank you for these tutorials, I am interested in the eye liner I am going to mess around it wonder if it works same as with 'em mesh heads but we'll. It will be a good start thanks!