Hello, heres a short bio of mine

kirakitten90
by kirakitten90 · 4 posts
12 years ago in Introductions
Posted 12 years ago · Author
1.What are your interests?
Imvu, cats, gaming, developing, school (yes I am a nerd), swimming, fishing, music (rock and techno), I know I said cat but ... my baby Vanessa Image, family, what few friends I have
2. Name your 3 top fav colors
Pink, black, purple
3.Confess a sin.
I shot a guy in the leg while doing a jog because he decided it would be funny and grab my ass screaming "fat ass"
4.Do you fear death? Why?
No, because I already wish I was dead
5.Do you care what other people think about you?
Absolutely
6.What do you like and hate the most?
I hate two faced people and liar, I like the internet
7.What do you consider unforgivable?
Cheaters and thieves
8. Little bit about you.
My real name is Ashley, but I go by Kira, Kira is short for Kirara from my favorite anime Inuyasha. I hate my life, but I love my talents, my family, my cat, and my fiance. I am a nerd and a geek, but I like to think that I make those people look good. I am a 21 year old (12/18/1990) female college student, majoring in accounting since my wrestling career went down the hole because of perverted managers, living in a lil shithole in Florida called Milton. I always say I can either be your best friend or worst enemy. I speak my mind and dont sugar coat jack shit cause life isnt that sweet. I wish I was dead but I stay very much alive for my aged mother whom I love to death, other than her, my cat, and my rl/internet fiance, and "facebook friends" I am alone and dead to the world. I am not good and/or the best at alot of things but dammit dont fucking rub it in my face or else you will lose yours. I dont say this stuff to sound like a big bad ass person. But I will fuck you up if I feel like I have to, not just for my sake, but for the sake of the world even though it doesnt like anybody.
Posted 12 years ago
Nice short bio.