IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
jokerz10 wrote:
Can't you easily do it by going under version 470 though? Just wondering.

Then why don't you?

..There's no IMVULite which is under 470..
Posted 12 years ago · Author
jokerz10 wrote:
jokerz10 wrote:
Can't you easily do it by going under version 470 though? Just wondering.

Then why don't you?

Yeah, and there never will be. I update IMVUlite to support newer client versions and bug fixes/new features from IMVU.

Does the method you told us about not work on 470?
Posted 12 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
jokerz10 wrote:

Then why don't you?

Yeah, and there never will be. I update IMVUlite to support newer client versions and bug fixes/new features from IMVU.

Does the method you told us about not work on 470?

Yeah..it doesn't and I'm not saying it SHOULD be really easy to just downgrade, since I know nothing about the coding sort. So if you can't that's fine. Still, great job.
I might take the time later this week to go back and make a 470 version of IMVULite for people who want to use older versions.

I think this method only works on 469 and below, if I am reading the thread correctly. I don't see why it wouldn't work on 470 though, maybe there's something in the code we could edit to make it possible again.
Posted 12 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
I might take the time later this week to go back and make a 470 version of IMVULite for people who want to use older versions.

I think this method only works on 469 and below, if I am reading the thread correctly. I don't see why it wouldn't work on 470 though, maybe there's something in the code we could edit to make it possible again.

I think it no longer works because they took out the old PR window and made PR open in the shop. (not completely sure, I have not done PR in years)
I think it no longer works because they took out the old PR window and made PR open in the shop. (not completely sure, I have not done PR in years)

Not true, I just opened a peer review tab on 471.0. The method he shows us doesn't work though, after you load the product into peer review and then try to load it into a room it says "This product can not be worn with your avatar".
Posted 12 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:

Not true, I just opened a peer review tab on 471.0. The method he shows us doesn't work though, after you load the product into peer review and then try to load it into a room it says "This product can not be worn with your avatar".

Then I guess we need version 469.
Posted 12 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:

Then I guess we need version 469.

Correct. xD