a little project

Mew
by Mew · 4 posts
12 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago · Author
I decided to work on a little project that can be used for IMVU homepages, or what not.
But due to the amount of scripting i am doing;

i wanted to know if there was someone that would be willing to make a banner for the IMVU mafia's that i can place in this project.
If you are interested in doing this the maximum Height and Width are: 640px by 376px

The Top 5 pictures that people make, will be given 1000 IMVU credits each
until sunday, it will just be the time for entering the contest, come sunday night, at 12:00 P.M.
i will make another post, having a poll with all of the pictures entered, and your fellow T.I.M. Members will vote on their favorite ones.

The only thing the picture needs to say is: The IMVU Mafia's
and maybe the slogan.
it depends on how your picture is setup, and it will be up to you to make the decision of adding the slogan or not.
Each person can only enter this contest ONCE. so that means one picture per person.

in order to submit a picture, comment on this forum with a link to the picture you wish to have submitted.
Do not embed the pictures with the img code. (it may make the page take longer to load depending on how many people submit.

After all of these are done, i will be making a preview for my creation, with the Banner embeded into it, so you will be able to have a demo of what i am attempting to do..

If you have any questions, message me, i will not be able to reply to them until Sunday due to i am going camping, so i will get back to you as soon as i can on sunday.
Posted 12 years ago · Author
lol xD
alrighty thank you don lol

well i guess i will be continuing this contest for a while xD

i was expecting people to reply to this right away lol.
Posted 12 years ago
Nice thing going on