My 10,000th Post - History In The Making

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 16 posts
12 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago · Author

Alright, for my 10,000th post, I decided to relive my first 3,500 posts.
Actually, I decided to relive all 10,000 past posts, but I got tired at around 3,500.
Damn I post allot. Anywho, read my history below and share the moment with me.
I could not have done this without all of you, or if I had I would have been talking to myself for the past 6 years.
Which I guess would be alright; I am a pretty great guy to talk to....but I still would have gone crazyier.

Post 1: The code of posts
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&p=2#p2
This post contains the rules of our site.

Post 100: Finding The Holy Grail
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62&p=275#p275
This post was me asking for help to find the IMVU underground Black Market.
After a couple of years searching, we never did find it, so we made our own.

Post 200: Question!!!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=110
This thread contained the first ever time someone actually requested to be listed on our site's partner's page.

Post 300: Um...
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4&p=735#p735
Someone tried to scam us out of our inbox account.

Post 400: Guest_ Devs
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=179
This was me explaining how a guest account at this time could also be a dev on IMVU.

Post 500: War Against Power Email Scams
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214&p=1417#p1417
Me declaring war on power email scams.
The family went on after that to take down many power email scam sites...and to replace them with ads leading people to The IMVU Mafias.

Post 600: We are glad that you are glad.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=261
Just me welcoming a new member.

Post 700: ???
This thread is now in our site's trash bin.
It was the thread in which I created The IMVU Mafias Army, which at the time we called The IMVU Mafias Front Guard.
At the time, they were in charge of protecting our beach heads and were lead by Don Eric of The G Family, an allied family which no longer exists.

Post 800: Free Music
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=134
In this post I introduced The IMVU Mafias free music h4c|<, which we used to allow all of our member to play any song in the catalog for free.
This h4c|< gave us the power to play free music for well over a year, till IMVU inc patched it.

Post 900: Those Bastards!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=103
In this thread, The IMVU Mafias released our first ever custom version of The IMVU Client.
Our capo Of VIP was complaining about how IMVU inc was already fighting us on it.

Post 1000: Easier Free Music
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=147
This thread can only be viewed by VIP members. Within the thread, we were improving our free music h4c|<.

Post 1100: IMVU TV
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=569
In this thread, I was approving the Brandport method of getting free IMVU products.
IMVU inc recently announced that they will be closing their connections with Brandport on June 12th of this year.

Post 1200: Hey Allz!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=664
Just me welcoming another member to the family.

Post 1300: Gomez Peer
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=615
Me helping people with a new possible free money method.

Post 1400: Avi Pic
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=770
In this post, I was complementing how perfectly some blood splattered just right to cover up a woman's nipples in her avi pic.

Post 1500: Craving Rewards
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=875
Me introducing a new survey site that gives IMVU credtis.

Post 1600: Shatta's Video
This was a thread where General Free Credits was sharing an IMVU video he made of him stealing an ATV.
Sadly, the video was placed on megaupload which no longer exists. :(

Post 1700: Been Gone For Awhile
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=976
Me welcoming back a member who was gone for a week.

Post 1800: Craving Rewards
Me helping someone earn free credits on Craving Rewards.

Post 1900: Viewing Messages
This thread is within a secure area of our forums where few can read it. (The Intel Department)
It was basically a tutorial on how to view the messages within anyone's IMVU inbox, including the hidden ones.
The tutorial has been marked old though as it was patched and a new tutorial was made.

Post 2000: Changing Your Age?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1096
This thread was on how to change the age of your IMVU account, which is still possible if you have an ID with the age that you want.

Post 2100: IMVUSales
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1133
This was a thread I made on a credit reseller who gave credits for referrals.

Post 2200: General Training
This is a thread within the Boot Camp area of our forum where soldiers are trained.
The basics of this thread was basically me assigning our soldiers some reading material on how to lead other soldiers in war and giving them audio versions of the material.

Post 2300: Hello, I am new here
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1226
Me welcoming another new member.

Post 2400: IMVU Won't Work!
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1263
Me helping a young girl h4c|< through some parent controls that were blocking IMVU.

Post 2500: HTTP Data Sniffing
This thread is within the h4c|<7r Training Section of our forums, which is secure, only open to people with 50+ posts.
The thread is a tutorial on sniffing your own HTTP data and navigating / disecting it for security / research purposes.

Post 2600: Help!
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1329
Alright, this thread was from when Don Falcon revealed that he poses as a mistress on IMVU, so that he can order horny male slaves to give him credits and sometimes even accounts. (I can't belive this actually worked for him.)

Post 2700: Hello
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1363
Me welcoming another new member.

Post 2800: How to look up a woman's dress / skirt
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=860
You can only see this thread if you have Mafia VIP access, but it is well worth it.
This was a h4c|< that we made which forces people to lift up their dress / skirt, so you can look up it.
Belive it or not, it actually still works and goes over really well when a dev forgets to add panties to a dress / skirt.

Post 2900: Add One Of Our Banners To Support The IMVU Mafias
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=118
This was back when we introduced our anti-IMVU staff banners. They are pro IMVU Mafias Banners that are not visible to IMVU staff nor devs.

Post 3000: Complete U.S. Offers from Europe
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1476
Yet another proxy tutorial to help us within our war on European Free Credits.

Post 3100: Your IMVU Name Free
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1517
This was back when we bought VIP for well over 3,000 of our members, to remove the guest from their names and make them devs.
It took me and Don Falcon 7 months to buy that many VIPs, but it was well worth the thanks from our many dedicated members.

Post 3200: I really need help!
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1594
Us helping someone get back their h4c|<7d IMVU acccount.

Post 3300: Again, us buying free account names for people.

Post 3400: 5,000 PARTY!
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1646
The IMVU Mafias throwing a party in honor of our 5,000th member.
We use to throw a huge party and give out tons of free gifts every 5,000 members.
We stopped at around 25,000 members though becuase IMVU inc started activly going after our staff.
We are now at 38,000 members.

Post 3500: Miss Greenbacks Uniform
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1855
OMG, this was back when we h4c|<7d Miss Greenbacks and took her around a bunch of public rooms for people to beat on.
Then we copied down her hidden outfits and used them to make videos of us kidnapping her / beating her up.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1963&hilit=missgreenbacks
Good times.
Posted 12 years ago
Congratulations on your 10,000th post!
Posted 12 years ago
I can usually detect sarcasm but it is hard for me to figure out whether your post was sarcastic or not.
Posted 12 years ago
Gratz Don :bun:
Omg...10k post..i have like 10 :doubt:
Posted 12 years ago
Like how many years ago? :lol: