Shop

[ACID] Hacker
by [ACID] Hacker · 17 posts
12 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago · Author

I am still working on code to make it better.
Posted 12 years ago
Oh, very nice. Please don't post any code or information on how you did it here though. Pm that to us. We have a special section for it.
I am not releasing the code as off yet. Plus the code will not help as there are 5 other files that link for this to work.
Posted 12 years ago
[ACID] h4c|<7r wrote:
I am not releasing the code as off yet. Plus the code will not help as there are 5 other files that link for this to work.

Yeah there are quite a lot of files inside the client. Well, when you do decide to release it, let us know. I may update my client and re h4c|< it. Just haven't felt like it since I don't think the new clients offer anything of value. Idk, haven't looked yet either.

Most of the updates seem related to Walkoff which I always remove from my client. 50% reduction in overall size just from removing that garbage.
Walkoff is kind of addicting I will give that. But you can still play it by removing it from the client.
Posted 12 years ago
[ACID] h4c|<7r wrote:
Walkoff is kind of addicting I will give that. But you can still play it by removing it from the client.

I just updated to 472.10 and my shop looks exactly like it did before. What version has the new shop in it or did you make those changes to the shop yourself?

I mean the category bar at the top, not the custom pid and things you did btw.