Favorite horror movie?

Kekococo
by Kekococo · 27 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago
hmm
My favorite horror movies are:

1. Black Swan (its more of a psychological horror)
2. Nightmare on Elm Street (2010 remake - so dark and chilling!)
3. The Ring (cannot look at my tv the same way ever again)
4. Alien series (the Aliens themselves are amazing and freaking creepy. Don't even get me started on the facehuggers - face full of alien wing wong uckkk)
Posted 12 years ago
I love Necromentia and Nazi Zombies (it's not a racist movie, before anyone gets offended). Necromentia follows the torments and lives of a few key characters who are all connected in a way. It's an occult movie and includes bringing the dead back to life. And Nazi Zombies is a foreign film that you have to watch with subtitles where these college kids go up to some log cabin so they can go skiing (it's been a while...) and they are warned about how there were a troop of Hitlers that were experimenting to bring the dead back to life and basically, there are nazi zombies! The messed up part is, they are high functioning smart zombies that function like military!! And with Necromentia, they played a lot of music I enjoyed and it's one of my favorite movies of all time. Both are really worth checking out.
Posted 11 years ago
The fourth kind was my all time favorite. Always get shivers thinking about that movie.
Posted 9 years ago
Bring it on sequel and Mean Girls 2 was pretty horrific :-#
Posted 9 years ago
The Sacrecrow