[Tournier] Third Summer 2012 Tournament

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 6 posts
12 years ago in Contests
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Thanks to all of the great business the Grey Market has had this past week, a new arcade tournament has been created with better prizes than ever!

All details about this tournament:
Third Summer 2012 Tournament

Good luck! :D

1st Place Prize: 500 medits, you get to add 1 custom rank of your choice into the mafia shop, 5k IMVU Credits, and you will receive a place in our hall of fame in the mafia museum, and a trophy
2nd Place Prize: 500 medits, 4k IMVU credits, and you get to add 1 custom rank of your choice into the mafia shop, and a trophy
3rd Place Prize: 500 medits, 3k IMVU credits, and you get to add 1 custom rank of your choice into the mafia shop, and a trophy
4th Place Prize: 500 medits
5th Place Prize: 500 medits

New ranks may not be mafia themed.
1st-5th place winners who do not already have mafia VIP status, will be granted mafia VIP status.
The tournament is finished, here are the winners:

No one!
According to our records, no one played a single game.
Due to this, I am going to re-run this tournament in another thread.
Come on guys, first prize was 5k IMVU credits. This could have been easy credits to play a single game of airstrike.
heathersboy17 wrote:
lol! i didnt even know there was a contest xD

Maybe I should just stick to offering medits as prizes. You guys actually play the games when I offer those. :roll:
No, the prizes will stay the same. I will get the new thread up some time tonight, so the tourny can start at midnight.
Posted 7 years ago
No Winners? Lol